Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Luke Manson vs Tony Mancini

This feud can elevate both of us post K.C. if we do this right.

Even knowing the basics of what's coming in excited to see how all this plays out.

421456_1273538197_large.jpg

Paul-Bunyan.jpg

dbpmcxeqofmbz81wsbko.jpg

I'd say lumberjack, would suit Tony quite well to have the family paying people off.

That this is only a Street Fight is a little disappointing but there's room to build to something huge if it's done right.

After what Luke did to Gino Tony would want to get ahold of him in a no rules environment more than anything.
That this is only a Street Fight is a little disappointing but there's room to build to something huge if it's done right.
If they use the idea I sent Dave a while ago it won't be a regular street fight. That's up to them though.

Well this really is a sort of all or nothing kind of match. On one hand both these guys could pull out something that would be a good surprise and just help both of them improve as writers. On the other hand, it could be a second match on the card 3-5 minute cooldown nothingfest. Interesting. I vote Luke to win.

If this is a lumberjack match, it should consist of all the former characters of the RP'ers in this match. I think there'd be at least 4. Milenko, Cory Allen, Donny J, Armando Paradyse... I know there's got to be another. Wasn't there a transgender gimmick?

Regardless, unless something along those lines is planned by creative I'll be voting for street fight.

If this is a lumberjack match, it should consist of all the former characters of the RP'ers in this match. I think there'd be at least 4. Milenko, Cory Allen, Donny J, Armando Paradyse... I know there's got to be another. Wasn't there a transgender gimmick?

Regardless, unless something along those lines is planned by creative I'll be voting for street fight.

This is a great idea.

Lots of discussion regarding this match. Must be a hot ticket.

Anybody else want to read over Milenko's RP before he posts it?

Reactions: Lee
Because God forbid somebody try to lend you a hand?

Not by reading it however. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back