Unforgiven Spoilers

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
***To staff: If you want this to be merged the "Unforgiven Poster" thread, go ahead***

This is from WZ news.

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry has been scheduled as one of the main events for this year's Unforgiven pay-per-view in Memphis. The event will be held at the FedEx Forum on September 16th.

So it is confirmed now, it seems.... predictable, as the result. Taker will bury HEnry for good, and move on to take on Khali.

Well I guess Taker is making his return. YES! finally a breathe of fresh air to the dead SD!. I'm kind of hoping we get a gimmick match maybe Casket or Buried Alive. I think it was AJ that said Henry's contract is almost up? It would be good to get rid of his ass with Taker burying him. It's obvious Taker will win and hopefully he moves on the better things instead of a monthly faceoff with Henry.

Its going to WWE champion John Cena vs Randy Orton again where John Cena retains again
at Summer Slam its going to be John Cena with the STFU...Already read the spoiler for Summer Slam...Cant beleive that Cody rhodes interfered in the match that cost Randy Orton the match
Then John Cena wins via tap out when he locked Randy Orton in the middle of the ring with the STFU..With Cody Rhodes laughing

Its going to WWE champion John Cena vs Randy Orton again where John Cena retains again
at Summer Slam its going to be John Cena with the STFU...Already read the spoiler for Summer Slam...Cant beleive that Cody rhodes interfered in the match that cost Randy Orton the match
Then John Cena wins via tap out when he locked Randy Orton in the middle of the ring with the STFU..With Cody Rhodes laughing

dude i really hope your bull shitting, i would be so mad if that happens, thats scary cuz that sounds like something the writers and vince would do, then that adds more speculation to the feud between orton and cena, and the no mercy poster

So is this to be Henry's "Swan Song"? The final feud of Henry's career to be against the Undertaker for two-three months? I could imagine a buried alive match at Survivor Series since...Edge looks to be getting to the WHC first.

They have to have 'Taker do something drastic to Henry to make it seem that he's really not coming back anymore, what better way than a buried alive?

For the match at Unforgiven itself, I say it's shit. Henry can't wrestle, and not even 'Taker can carry that lump. But if it escalates to Henry being buried alive, then I'm just fine with it.

i agree a buried alive match sounds great can't wait for the return of the deadman and i hope that they do give him a world title run as he deserved the one at WM23

How the hell can you post that crap when summerslam hasnt even started yet!

Looks as though im the only one thats going to be sad to see Mark Henry leave! I think he could have done someing had the WWE not put him in squash after squash, the fact that he only gets crapp opponents is the reason a lot of poeple hate him!

Dude, you're really scaring me...don't say things like that...

Khali V Batista V the silver surfer in a triple threat match, it was announced at the smackdown tapings last night. This iwll be a terrible match and am not looking forward to it one bit!

Khali V Batista V the silver surfer in a triple threat match, it was announced at the smackdown tapings last night. This iwll be a terrible match and am not looking forward to it one bit!

I'm thinking they will finally let Batista win it. God, I'm sick of all of these title shots he gets surely they let him win it now. Why should they make him lose yet again when all he is going to do is get another shot at No Mercy? Boring shit match though. Rey's got to much of a size difference to try and make this a decent match and he's the only one that can

Hopefully before Tista gets busted for Roids'

I dunno I wouldn't be surprised if Khali kept the belt only for taker to get it back after his return

Wow, I couldn't see the Batista addition to the WHC match coming from a mile off. I think they need to conclude this Khali Batista feud because it's getting a bit boring now. I think if Khali loses the title it'll be to Mysterio as a result of Batista. Bring on a Taker, Mysterio Survivor Series :D

I can see Batista winning and then losing to Edge later on, but Cena vs Orton, I can see cena winning because of the steroids thing and Orton being suspended but in the end of the day Triple H will have the title anyway so who gives a damn

Hope to god that Khali loses the title. It pains me to even see that monkey have the title. Undertaker better take mark henrey out for good. cetard needs to lose to Orton. HHH will probably win his match if he has one.

Why the hell Mysterio in the heavyweight devison anyway. Destroys the reason to have weight classes. WTF

Ok check this.....

Batista to win the WHC only to turn heel on Rey, leading up to a long Rey vs Batista fued, with Big Dave mauling Rey week in week out, using more mauling moves than the Khali slap, the Khali squeeze and the Khali Slap, wait, I already said that.
Anyway yeah, Big Dave is turning soon... watch this space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back