Undertaker Returns at Unforgiven?

i have read in sources by the wwe and the little things at the top of the page that gives ratings and etc and i believe the one said he is scheduled to fight MArk Henry. i believe its too early. i also read though that he was willing to return at summerslam but VInce turned that down because he didnt want his star to re injure himself because he was forced to come back early. they cant afford to lose him for more months. anyways a month from summerslam to unforgiven still seems to early because his torn quad i think it is doesnt heal to fast. but like other people stated it could be just used to scare Mark Henry and sending him messages that he is coming to get you. but the droids have been doing that on smackdown so i can see a Undertaker return at Unforgiven in a wrestling role because they are in desperate need of main event talent because MVP and Rey cant carry Smackdown.

undertaker returns at unforgiven against mark henry...henrys contract ends and he has said he is done. there for undertaker wins and gets rid of mark henry. then he will make world title run after a couple of months. just my opinion...also heard from this site that its already been booked that mark henry vs undertaker for unforgiven is going to be one of the main events.

It is never to late for Undertaker to return. He is the Phenom. What he can do for Smackdown is outstanding. There are only two guys on SD right now in the main event level and I think both of them are horrible wrestlers! The Undertaker is one of the best and brightest stars in history! When he does return he will destroy Henry, fued around and he will likely take the title back at Wrestlemania 24, extending his record to 16-0! Face it Undertaker is DADDY!

ok ill probably get bitched at for this but i think taker will fight at unforgiven against mark henry in a buried alive and y because of the stupid sand/dirt thats been left by the druids after all of henrys crappy matches and also seeing how henry is said to be retireing sometime soon

Whether undertaker wrestles or not, his return will be vital for smackdown. Mysterio alone cannot carry smackdown. don't even mention batista and khali

LOL Bro do not make me laugh already Khali is carrying Smackdown extremely well and so is Batista! If it wasn't for them the ratings would sink so it goes to tell you even without the Underfaker Khali is a force to be reckoned with and they are finally giving the push I was yelling for the longest when all the attention was on Big Slow !!

Lets hope Mark Henry reinjures Underfaker and puts the old man off another 9 months out like he is close to retirement anyways !lol

How can anyone say that about Undertaker? He is the best wrestler, wrestling today! Who is left for him to beat? Who, is on top in the WWE at this point in time, hasn't he beat? Who was ever on top in the WWE that he hasn't destroyed? The answer is nobody! The list of victims that Undertaker has compiled over the years is a list of the best wrestlers who have ever graced the squared circle! He is going to put SD back on top and his return is going to be a spectacul, just like it always is and he is going to regain the title. Their isn't a force in the WWE that can stop him!

While I'm not really looking forward to an Undertaker/Henry match at Unforgiven because the Wrestlemania match between the two of them sucked so incredibly badly, I do think that the return promos might be some of the best video packages that WWE has ever done...plus the druids being on the ramp and the sand after they disappear is the perfect touch on the end.. People bash Creative all the time, but this is one occasion where they have done a fantastic job.

Undertaker returns are often one of my highlights when watching WWE! They normally hype it all up so well. I'm looking forward to his return so much more than the actual match at Unforgiven!

To be honest, nobody really cares if he comes back too soon or too late. Nobody marks out the Taker like the used to. He's not a regular star. He's more like a special attraction, sort of like Hogan. He's often injured and can't pack in the matches like he used to. I almost liked the whole American Badass gimmick more than this whole "peek-a-boo" Taker gimmick where he pops in and out. It's not really entertaining anymore. Plian and simple.

what WWE product are you watching?...nobody cares whether he comes back or not?...people don't mark out for Taker like they used to?....i was at WM in Detroit pal and there were more Taker shirts being sold that night than any other wrestler including Cena...Undertaker was set to carry the belt for the longest reign of his career before he was injured...he is not a part time attraction, he was committed to a full schedule until he was sidelined and is set to regain the title and pick up where he left off with the long reign he deserves...he has once again reportedly told McMahon that he is committed to a full time schedule...why do you think he's gotten in the best shape of his career?...he is not only the biggest star on smackdown but he is arguably the biggest star the WWE has right now period....he consistently gets huge pops and sells a ton of merchandise...he is a bigger star than HHH,Michaels and Cena...all of those guys have been booed at some point over the past few years...Taker NEVER gets booed....even when he was the heel american bad ass, it lasted 6 months because the fans refused to boo him....he has been a consistent main event attraction for 16 years and he is going to breathe new life into the Smackdown brand when he returns....and just because YOU think he's not entertaining does not make it so...there are millions of his fans all over the world and the internet that will prove you dead wrong....

First of im a huge Taker fan, however im sick of this Dead return thing, he leaves so much. How many times can you die... Taker is still the best there is. Unforgiven

First of im a huge Taker fan, however im sick of this Dead return thing, he leaves so much. How many times can you die... Taker is still the best there is. Unforgiven

dont you know that the undertaker is secretly a cat? of course everyone wants him to stay and not leave every month. since im sure hes on his last run till he retires end up winning at WM then loose his belt the next night. how about this scenario..... whats he going to do when they induct him into the HoF? come out like a regular person? or be all undertakerish

what WWE product are you watching?...nobody cares whether he comes back or not?...people don't mark out for Taker like they used to?....i was at WM in Detroit pal and there were more Taker shirts being sold that night than any other wrestler including Cena...Undertaker was set to carry the belt for the longest reign of his career before he was injured...he is not a part time attraction, he was committed to a full schedule until he was sidelined and is set to regain the title and pick up where he left off with the long reign he deserves...he has once again reportedly told McMahon that he is committed to a full time schedule...why do you think he's gotten in the best shape of his career?...he is not only the biggest star on smackdown but he is arguably the biggest star the WWE has right now period....he consistently gets huge pops and sells a ton of merchandise...he is a bigger star than HHH,Michaels and Cena...all of those guys have been booed at some point over the past few years...Taker NEVER gets booed....even when he was the heel american bad ass, it lasted 6 months because the fans refused to boo him....he has been a consistent main event attraction for 16 years and he is going to breathe new life into the Smackdown brand when he returns....and just because YOU think he's not entertaining does not make it so...there are millions of his fans all over the world and the internet that will prove you dead wrong....

Amen, dude!! :)

Although I really want Taker to be the champ again, and I hope Khali loses the belt to someone ASAP, I don't really want those two to get in the ring together. As good as a wrestler Taker is, he's no miracle worker.

The Great Khali: living proof of what happens when you eat too many of your Green Giant veggies.

Amen, dude!! :)

Although I really want Taker to be the champ again, and I hope Khali loses the belt to someone ASAP, I don't really want those two to get in the ring together. As good as a wrestler Taker is, he's no miracle worker.

The Great Khali: living proof of what happens when you eat too many of your Green Giant veggies.

you can trash me if im wrong butttttttttt, khali and taker already had a match together. it was in the punjabi prison or w.e and taker won it.

you can trash me if im wrong butttttttttt, khali and taker already had a match together. it was in the punjabi prison or w.e and taker won it.

Excuse me, I wasn't talking to you, and even if I was I wouldn't be trashing you. I was just stating a fact. Khali is not a good wrestler.

And BTW, Khali wasn't even involved in the Punjabi prison match with Taker. Big Show took his place. They did have a Last Man Standing match that was originally supposed to be at Summerslam, but then they moved it to Smackdown, because they didn't believe Khali would do well at a live event.

How can anyone say that about Undertaker? He is the best wrestler, wrestling today! Who is left for him to beat? Who, is on top in the WWE at this point in time, hasn't he beat? Who was ever on top in the WWE that he hasn't destroyed? The answer is nobody! The list of victims that Undertaker has compiled over the years is a list of the best wrestlers who have ever graced the squared circle! He is going to put SD back on top and his return is going to be a spectacul, just like it always is and he is going to regain the title. Their isn't a force in the WWE that can stop him!

you do realize that hornswoggle could beat all the top stars as well if wwe creative desired (hey, you never know).

but back on topic, i cant wait for undertaker to return, even if it is against mark henry. christ knows smackdown needs it. and then when edge returns the two can have a great feud, smackdowns best face v smackdowns best heel. bring it on.

Damn I must admit The Undertaker return promo videos were so well made. The entire theme fits The Undertaker's character perfectly as the demon from Death Valley. It's just like the amazing story of Clark Kent is from Krypton; in this case, it's the amazing story of The Undertaker coming from Death Valley.

I thought the videos made for Triple H's return were brilliant but the Taker videos on a whole new level! They are frigging amazing!

Im looking forward to Taker returning, i can safey say that the roof is going to come off when he comes back, liitle annoyed that Henry will be doing the job but the strongman will bounce back.

And then after Taker its the returns of HBK and Edge, what a last few months WWE have had, Trips, Rey, Taker and Edge and HBK still to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back