Chris Jericho Returns

H

hbk&triple h

Source: WrestlingObserver Newsletter

WWE officials have been in contact with Chris Jericho in hopes of a return around September. Nothing has been confirmed at this point but if a deal is reached he will most likely appear on the RAW brand.

It should also be noted that Dixie Carter is interested in signing him to TNA Wrestling.

Good. Hopefully he goes to Smackdown instead. And I hope WWE treat him properly and dont make him into a glorified mid carder. He deserve's a proper run with the World Title. Last time when he was champ he Stephanie McMahon's bitch.

Imagine the verbal's if he was to feud with Kennedy.

Oh man I hope Jericho returns to the world of wrestling. It'd be great to see him back in the WWE, but on the other hand, I would f'n LOVE seeing Jericho in TNA. Imagine the matches Jericho will be able to have in TNA with other awesome workers like himself there? Please let WWE drop the ball on this one, because I for one would rather see Jericho go to TNA and help build that company some more while having some of his best matches in years.

I don't care where he wrestlers, just put down the mic Jericho, please, no one liked Fozzy.

im glad that he might be coming back i really liked jericho through his career.he is so great on the mic.not fozzy though.he deserves the title too.that would be cool if hbk and jericho fueded again but this time for the wwe title.

This is perfect. Right in September, probably one of the worst wrestling months where we get no exciting stuff. Besides Bound For Glory even though it's still a month away I believe, but I really don't care for that. Jericho and Kennedy could be one of the greatest fueds ever made. That would certainly get me interested. Jericho's coming back would have to be huge and he'd be a main eventer instantly. I hope he goes to Smackdown because RAW has enough star power with Edge, Cena, HHH, HBK, and Orton. Smackdown has it too but it's more of the wrestling show and even though Jericho was wonderfully entertaining, I liked him better as a pure wrestler. It doesn't matter to me as long as he comes back. Him and TNA would do wonders but I just don't think they have the money he wants. It's not that he's greedy but TNA had to stop paying for hotel and travel expenses because Angle came in. TNA has to make cash, THEN use it on big superstars. Jericho should be used better this time around instead of being a jobber to Cena on his way out.

I would definitely prefer seeing Chris Jericho back in WWE than in TNA. On Smackdown would be better, or else put him on Raw with Mr. Kennedy, and bring two Raw main eventers to Smackdown.

Like everyone has already said here, and I have said in the past, it would be awesome to see a Kennedy vs. Jericho feud, and if Vince is smart he'll make it happen. Awesome promos that will make Smackdown's ratings go up in the Male 18-35 range, plus I believe that they would definitely pull off GREAT matches. They're just the perfect match together.

I'd love to see Jericho back in a WWE ring, he's be great on either RAW or SMACKDOWN
On RAW he could have another great feud against HBK and on SMACKDOWN a feud with Mr. Kennedy would be amazing with both their mic and in ring skills

well no one said it so i will, Vinnie mac is gonna send him to ECW and you know it. !. Hes an orignal 2. ECW needs star power 3. Vinnie macs a dip shit

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE has had recent talks with Chris Jericho about returning to the promotion this September. If a deal is reached, at this point there is talk of him being placed on the RAW brand.

TNA President Dixie Carter is also pursuing him. Jericho's band "Fozzy" has been featured on several TNA shows since he left WWE.

Same article just a little different

Jericho belongs in the WWE. In my opinion he would be misused on TNA. tna doesnt have enough time for there shows. With one show a week and that show being an hour justs sucks. If the wwe put jericho on raw or samckdown his presence will be felt. i hope he comes back the wwe

TNA will have two hour's within 6 month's. So it wont really make much difference. Also he would get pushed as one of the top three star's in TNA. WWE already has HHH, Take, HBK, Batista, Cena etc. So for money WWE, for push it would have to be TNA.

Source: WrestlingObserver Newsletter

WWE officials have been in contact with Chris Jericho in hopes of a return around September. Nothing has been confirmed at this point but if a deal is reached he will most likely appear on the RAW brand.

It should also be noted that Dixie Carter is interested in signing him to TNA Wrestling.

Chris Jericho is NOT returning to WWE (yet) he IS returning to PRO WRESTLING WORLD !

So the title of this thread is wrong

I am going to have to disagree with you there Jake. I mean look at Angle, he had some matches with Joe and now he is fighting Big Poppa Suck?! I mean come on now, that man could have been fighting anyone but they put him in a match with Steiner. So TNA isnt really doing that great creativly either. Everyone thought that Angle was going to come in and dominate and become the face of TNA and frankly he hasnt.

It's early day's. Steiner vs. Angle would have been a dream match a few year's ago. You cant blame TNA for trying. I expect Angle to face Cage & Joe for the title at Lockdown. When he's champ I expect feud's with Rhino, Abyss & Styles. If they push wrestler's to the top straight away where is there for them to go after. A steady build like they did with Joe work's better.

Y2J needs to come back to WWE and be put into a feud with Kennedy leading into a main event at Survivor Series for the title I hope. Just as long as Y2J's Highlight Reel isnt on every week!

Y2J returning would be good. IMO he could put on at least half way decent matches with Cena and was gold on the Mic. This was around the time I started watching so I don't have the complete backlog of what he has done in the past few years in regards to before WM21. I pesonally liked the Highlight Reel, not as an everyweek thing but on a monthly basis would be good to add for the final build up hype in the last show before a PPV wether brand specific or one of the Big 4. As to the people that Say that Fozzy isn't going anywhere, it is my understanding that they are writing a new record now. I actually like what Ive heard from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back