Report - Top NXT Star To Wrestle At Wrestlemania

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, former NXT Champion Sami Zayn is, reportedly, set to wrestle at this year's big show. If so, he'll most likely be showing up on Raw and SmackDown within the very near future and he's booked for the post WrestleMania tour of Europe.

Now, it's always possible that they could hold off on a main roster debut for Zayn until after WrestleMania by having him be something of a surprise participant. As to what match he's set for, the report doesn't say though it's entirely possible it'll be for the Intercontinental Championship as, reportedly, some sort of multi man match is scheduled for the strap; as a result, Zayn could possibly pop up as a "surprise" entrant in said match as a means of officially kicking off his main roster feud with Kevin Owens.

If he does appear at Mania I wouldn't expect him in a match. I'm thinking it's a similar cameo to what Matt Hardy had in '08 when he stopped MVP from winning Money in the Bank.

If I was to venture a guess I would say against KO due to the massive amounts of history they already have.

I see him debuting just like Owens himself did. He 'gets left off the card' and puts out an open challenge for the IC title at Wrestlemania and out comes Sami Zayn to accept. The WrestleMania crowd would go nuts if this happened.

So it looks that We wouldn't be getting the inevitable singles bout between Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn at main roster. Instead it would be multi-man match maybe a ladder one.

Sami, Neville, Owens and Miz are the four guys surely involved. Add in a representative from LoN in form of Rusev.

Or make it just a fatal fourway for IC Title and a ladder match for US title.

Would be fun to see Sami VS Owens again and this time at Wrestlemania.

:devil:

It's far too soon to pull the trigger on Sami and Owens, they need a long long build on the main roster for the casual fans to familiarise themselves with Zayn and learn the history between the two.

Instead of squaring them off in a few weeks have them feud for a few months so they can steal the show at Summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back