Unforgiven

S

sKKKiddmarXXX

wrestlezone.com said:
Credit: PWInsider

According to a media release sent out by WWE, John Cena vs. Edge for the WWE Championship will be the main event for this year's WWE Unforgiven PPV on September 17, 2006.

Also, there is a lot of talk that Trish Stratus will be involved in a match at the PPV that will somehow write her out of the storylines for a while. She is getting married in late September and is said to be exploring her options for her future. Whether she will return to WWE or wrestling in general is unknown.

Looks like were getting another Edge/Cena match. Wrestlezone reported a few days ago that cable networks are reporting it as a TLC Match. TLC is Edge's type of match so I don't see how if Edge wins at Summerslam that how he will have his type of match at Unforgiven.

this is getting boring why not have kane or shelton having a go for the title not just cena and edge

wow this is getting so boring with just cena and edge for the wwe title we need someone new going after, someone new

Alright, alright. I'll go fight either Edge or Cena for the title.

Seriously though, I'd like to see Shelton face Edge for the title. I think that would be a good match.

wow that blows cena should just win at summerslam and be done with it

Cena? Cena should get over the fact that he's no longer champion, and be done with it. Edge beat Cena and RVD for the WWE title easily and simply. It was extreme rules, he used the title, which was legal, and won 1 - 2 - 3. Edge deserves to be champ more than Cena.

i think it could be a good match, but they've had to many matches, hopefully this will be the last match between the two, because it should be

Well, if Trish's last match is at Unforgiven in her hometwon of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, then I hope it's against one of her best rivals ever in the WWF/E, Lita.

Jesus.....The feud will come to an end at SURVIVOR SERIES!! With Cena coming out on top at SS! and Edge winning at Unforgiven and winning throughout Survivor Series..

when is cyber sunday, before survivor series or after?

^its before, and i think survivor series is a good place to end the feud, just wish it was closer

Who do you think the fans will vote in at Cyber Sunday, Triple H or John Cena? I know for sure that in the IRC Triple H would win, but on wwe.com Cena is always the vote getter on the "Who do you want to win at 'insert PPV'?"

I dont care what the main event is, it's always the undercard that intrests me because there's usually more variety and different superstars. In the main event it's usually the same players throughout the year feuding with pretty much the same old people.

John Cena should win it at summerlslam, edge go to smackdown and take on batista or something, then kane going after cena. kane and cena would be a good fued

From Flokyio:
Cena? Cena should get over the fact that he's no longer champion, and be done with it. Edge beat Cena and RVD for the WWE title easily and simply. It was extreme rules, he used the title, which was legal, and won 1 - 2 - 3. Edge deserves to be champ more than Cena.
No... it wasn't extreme rules. The ref was down and Edge hit Cena with the title as he was about to beat Van Dam.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
Jesus.....The feud will come to an end at SURVIVOR SERIES!! With Cena coming out on top at SS! and Edge winning at Unforgiven and winning throughout Survivor Series..
I disagree, if Edge wins at Summerlslam that means that he decides what match it is, and since he doesnt want to lose it he will pick TLC. I still think Edge wins at summerlslam.

^hope edge wins, cena sucks balls. (just stating a fact that we all already knew there!!)

Flokiyo said:

perhaps edge should go to ecw where cheating is allowed because that is the only way he defeated cena ! he does not deserve to retain Cena Will win at ss and retain at unforgiven !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back