Tournament Final: Mustang Sally versus KB

Who Wins?

• Sally

• KB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pleasure doing business.

IdRT5PBphjG12.gif

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when everybody getting crazy rep points loses them after this is over.

That said, I'm still not sure who to vote for.

Of course not. You're good people. I think.

Now I feel I shoulda went KB for what could be a hilarious moment in WZ- "The UnRepponing"

Well, that's that then...

Hard one to choose, as both are brilliance personified, but I had to go with the boss this time, just because I've looked on many sites and have yet to find someone who uses so little bias in their reviews and doesn't just bag the WWE as being crap without giving a solid reason other than being "smarky".
Hopefully KB'll continue with the high standard of his reviews for some time to come, because they are definitely worth a read!

@ Sally: :worship:
My pick as Best Non-Spam Poster on the entire forum! GL in that Forum Posters poll!
Sorry about this round but it was a close one... :cool:

If KB wants my vote, he's gonna have to sit through 3 hours of triple threat matches.

Same I mentioned in a previous match.

Any chance Triplemania 22 is doable? Its pretty major with Del Rio, it being their first international show and its a damn good card. Especially the midcard.

The big guy is making too many deals! It's causing him business setbacks, as indicated below:

KBtoys.JPG

Vote for me!
Oh my God I forgot all about those stores. I haven't thought about them in years.

Would you rather have a toy store or a lame makeup store like Sally's?
When I lived in Pennsylvania, one of the nearest strip clubs was called Mustang Sally's. Oh and I'd rather have a store that's in business as supposed to a store that went bankrupt.

So Strip Club or Makeup store that's still in business vs. bankrupt out of business toy store? Bad comparison.

Back to the vote, I'm stuck on who to vote for. I have respect for both posters. Why should I vote for either of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back