Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Harley Race Division

48/7
vs.
Killjoy/Death Agent!​

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Hmmm, on one hand you have that one guy with a lot of name changes who is kind of annoying.

On the other side you got a former mod (rather shit one at that) who was an asshole at times.

Unless TADA can persuade me, I'll go 48, I liked him.

Look, I like 48/7. I really do. He's a great poster, and has a great mind...

When he's here. But for the matter, he isn't. TADA is a great poster, and has done more than PYT has done in the last month. I have to give it to him.

48/7, I'm sorry.

I voted for Killjoy, I don't know who 48.7 is so using logic, in my mind he's imaginary. Real beats imaginary every time.

I went with Killjoy, he is very active round the forum and seems like a really nice guy plus his sigs are awesome.

48/7 was bor without any tact, bless 'im, but in all honesty was an intelligent and well liked good poster. My vote is with him.

48/7 may have been an ass, but there was a reason he had a shot at being a mod. Outside of the Bar Room, he's a quality poster...

Robert makes good posts, and he isn't a flaming dick. Plus, he makes good sigs and is currently here.

Vote Killjoy!

Wow. I go eat and coming back I seem myself going toe to toe with a dude who's been inactive for a while. Thanks to those voted for me. Keep in mind I'm a prominent TNA poster, I do sigs and sig competitions.

Reactions: TLC
I voted 48.7 for all the quality posts I've seen from him. Sure Killjoy makes sigs and posts and is currently active, but I like 48.7 more.

Wow. I go eat and coming back I seem myself going toe to toe with a dude who's been inactive for a while. Thanks to those voted for me. Keep in mind I'm a prominent TNA poster, I do sigs and sig competitions.

Not good enough, I voted 48

There is not way that some one who is not active should go over some one who is. Bare in mind that TADA is a very good sig maker and had posted a lot in the VGT section, he gets my vote, Sure, 48.7 did some goof things when he was around and made mod. However, legacy should not be what we are going on here. It should be who is the better poster as of now, and TADA is certainly who it is in this match.

There is not way that some one who is not active should go over some one who is. Bare in mind that TADA is a very good sig maker and had posted a lot in the VGT section, he gets my vote, Sure, 48.7 did some goof things when he was around and made mod. However, legacy should not be what we are going on here. It should be who is the better poster as of now, and TADA is certainly who it is in this match.

Pretty Bullshit reason. We forget hard work by a poster, because he concentrated on school for the past month?

Month!? Are you serious!?

I would argue that 48.7 has not been a regular on here since he was de-modded. Sure, he was a great sports poster but TADA is no slouch either.

Jake still posts. I legitimately haven't seen 48.7 post in over two months.

I never saw it.

The point I am trying to make is that people are goign to vote for 48.7 because of what he did in the past. Personally, I think that this tourney should be about who has the determination and drive right now. Let me make it clear that I like 487 but TADA is more active and a genuinely nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back