Tournament Final: Mustang Sally versus KB

Who Wins?

• Sally

• KB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Plenty of time left for a come back Sally. Intriguing.

By the way, in the event of a tie when the polls close it will be the first person to receive 5 written votes. This is am extension on the normal number of 3, due simply to the fact that it is the final.

I can see the headline once this is over:

KB Beats Woman
Ray Rice withholds comment. Beaten woman says she only had herself to blame. KB does not apoligize for beating and says he would do it again. GSB has poor taste in humor. Limerick Steiner gives him red rep but through poetry so that is cool. No word yet on the injuries sustained by the woman.

And here is the written vote for Sally. KB is very cool, but Sally sent me reps when I was a noob (she does that to encourage ppl here) and still does.

She has my <3

Just to be clear, only votes written AFTER the poll closes will be counted. Come back later...

Oh and of course I'm going to be taking back the insane rep deposits I've given you. I really hope you didn't expect to keep those.

kb2.jpg

I'd also like to point out that I had the highest total of votes for a single round in the finals.

I'd also point you to the number of views in the tournament. You may notice that my matches were the six most viewed threads with over 1,100 views apiece, with #7 not even breaking 750. KB continues to be the biggest draw around.

I'd also like to point out that I had the highest total of votes for a single round in the finals.

I'd also point you to the number of views in the tournament. You may notice that my matches were the six most viewed threads with over 1,100 views apiece, with #7 not even breaking 750. KB continues to be the biggest draw around.

Stop ignoring The Rock's contribution to those buy rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back