Tournament Final: Mustang Sally versus KB

Who Wins?

• Sally

• KB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to the wars.

alley5.jpg

As a side note in this match, I was going to put pictures in the opening post. However, I felt like I couldn't appropriately reflect Sally in one picture, even though this one would have did the job:

images

In that case, this would have been the image I would have used for KB:

Ted_Dibiase_-_Theodore_Marvin_DiBiase_10.jpg

Exhibits A, B, and C:
#VoteforTeamSally :worship:
#VoteforSally

I have voted against Dave in every round so far. Nothing personal, just didnr know you until this tournament.

That said; kudos for organising this tourney as its definitely been great for the forums.

#VoteforSally

And then this:
Well, that's that then...

Hard one to choose, as both are brilliance personified, but I had to go with the boss this time, just because I've looked on many sites and have yet to find someone who uses so little bias in their reviews and doesn't just bag the WWE as being crap without giving a solid reason other than being "smarky".
Hopefully KB'll continue with the high standard of his reviews for some time to come, because they are definitely worth a read!

If my vote were available for purchase this round, my bribe request would be to permanently change larisano's name to Marcus Brutus.

But Alas, my vote is not up for grabs, it belongs to Sally.

Exhibits A, B, and C:

And then this:

If my vote were available for purchase this round, my bribe request would be to permanently change larisano's name to Marcus Brutus.

But Alas, my vote is not up for grabs, it belongs to Sally.

Don't quite get your point there...

I voted for Sally throughout the tournament because I fancied her more than those she came up against.

Am I not allowed then, to pick someone Other than Sally, if I feel that someone deserves my vote more than Sally does for whatever reason.

And just to clear it up, I didn't do the bribe business in this final round, other than a "Fancy Font" request which I knew would be rejected. Am sure KB would clear that up...

I voted this round based on my preference and not at all on a bribe.

Please, elaborate on what you're trying to prove... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back