Who Wins?

• KB

• Echelon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is it! The "People's Admin" goes against a former G-Mod who has upset the odds throughout the tournament. The final stop on the route to the final for both of these awesome posters, is a final match against stiff opposition. Who will win when power meets experience? Let's find out...

Winner advances to the Tournament Final

Polls close 2 days from now!

Damn this should be the finals right here, i'm gonna have to do some thinking/wait for those rep bribes to roll in.

My bribe for this round is: Anyone who asks for a bribe, minus me, gets an infraction instead. Make it happen, boss. ;)

I will, but I'm swapping it for "they get whatever they want" instead of an infraction. Or I could just give Dave a warning every time instead. Thoughts on this?

My price has gone up for the semi finals. KB you shall receive the contract I have drawn up shortly for your review.

Really? You have to bribe your way to victory over a peon like me? Being an admin with the most rep and most posts isn't enough. *Le sigh*

If I'm losing at least it's to a fellow Kentuckian.

Would you be willing to make a post denouncing UK and praising IU in all of their superior glory?

I went to WKU. We don't take kindly to UK fans, mostly because their teams are good and ours [football anyway] suck major ass. But we still don't like them. Rivalry and all.

S642DIT.jpg

Remember when WZ was more than just an advertisement for KB's writing career and this behavior would have been bannable?

I'm sure Ech remembers...

Yeah I don't see why not. Usually we just have the All-Stars do it but I've taken lists from others before.

Remember when posters around here actually did something other than hang around the Bar Room?

That was so long ago I can't hardly remember. Were you a moderator back in 2008 KB? Do you recall the original Cena thread? It made the moderators so busy, it made me want to ask for actual payments.

I was like, "Jonny, pay us dammit! I do more actual work here than I do in real life. And that's not cool."

That was so long ago I can't hardly remember. Were you a moderator back in 2008 KB? Do you recall the original Cena thread? It made the moderators so busy, it made me want to ask for actual payments for the moderators.

I was like, "Jonny, pay us dammit!"

Yep I was around for that. I used to be the Dagger of my day. CM would get annoyed that I was the only mod faster than he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back