Quarter Finals: KB versus The Butcher

Who Wins?

• KB

• The Butcher

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also, I firmly hold onto the belief that he will reverse everything at the end of the tournament. Who knows what goes on inside the Admin Board Room... Good luck, fellas.

Do you people really want to see Butcher in the main event? The last time that happened was Starrcade 1994, and as the resident reviewer of this show, allow me to say FOR THE LOVE OF FREAKING GOODNESS DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN!!!!!

Decisions, decisions. Give me a minute to think here. Butcher's always solid, and KB is solid as well and lives on here. I don't know.

Very difficult....
One guy is my great homie from the RAW LD, and the other guy is one I irritate on a daily basis with endless questions and he answers all of them....

hmm...

I'm Open for Bribes. :shrug:

The Butcher has been hilarious with his campaigning, and has voted for me consistently where KB has not at all. But KB can make my wildest dreams come true. I'll give this an hour or two before I throw my vote into the fire.

Keep in mind who answers all those questions you have.

:banghead:

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here... I need some incentive from either guy to give a vote.

After all, the Butcher has been a great help since I joined and became a regular on the LD.

I'm gonna wait and see before placing a vote...

Still Open for Bribes,tho...

Well take your time. You can find me here.

ponies_invade_taco_bell_by_dontae98-d5b26kc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back