• Killjoy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Semi Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

I'm torn. I like Sally and she beat me - thus I really should have her try and win the thing to save my dignity. But Killjoy is my WZCW homeslice and a great dude. Have to go for Killjoy; sorry Sal.

Fuck. I do fancy graphics and videos. I do book covers. Hey, how about those avatars? How about that Hall Of Fame? How about that WZCW? Vote for me, Goddammit!

Fuck. I do fancy graphics and videos. I do book covers. Hey, how about those avatars? How about that Hall Of Fame? How about that WZCW? Vote for me, Goddammit!

So let's see:

WZCW
Me
Something you've done all of an hour
WZCW

I don't think you have that big of a pool to pick from buddy.

Sally is one hell of a poster. But KJ has contributed so much to WZCW that I cannot vote against him this round, even if it's in vain.

Ride Sally, ride.

#VoteforSally

Amongst the Best of the Best in the non-spam section, if not the very Best of them all....also, the fact our opinions usually are similar, well... :worship:

I voted for Sally.

But that is no threat to KJ's mortality, I still wish him the best in the "Live Mas" department.

Sally just to have boobs.

If the rest of the WZCW guys would just come in and show love to their World Champ, I'd have Sally in the ropes. You know, in a totally "we're fighting" sort of way. Le sigh......

Sally is one of my all time favorite posters on here, and rightly so, she has a great chance of going all the way in this tournament. However, Killjoy is awesome too, and there's no way he should be losing this decisively.

Killjoy to keep things respectable.

Sally is one of my all time favorite posters on here, and rightly so, she has a great chance of going all the way in this tournament. However, Killjoy is awesome too, and there's no way he should be losing this decisively.

Killjoy to keep things respectable.

I should turn heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back