Round of 16: Dave versus Mustang Sally

Who Wins?

• Dave

• Mustang Sally

Results are only viewable after voting.
eqbqn.jpg

No shame in losing here man. If she wins the tournament, you can claim to be the 9th best poster in a forum of 23K+ people.

On that note,

My vote goes to Mustang Sally.

I like Mustang Sally, but she's never amused me when being unable to comprehend a Polish barmaid.

Also, she's going to piss this because she's lovely and a girl.

Apologies Dave - against the vast vast majority you'd have my vote but Sally gets my vote against everyone... except, possibly, JH and even he would be only a possibly.

Sally's either voted against me or abstained completely, Dave's either voted for me or abstained completely. Plus Dave is on WZCW creative and I want a world title run sometime next year.

As expected, these are getting tougher and tougher as the rounds progress. Two fantastic and well liked posters, either of whom would get my vote against most other opponents. However, despite her betrayal in the first round of the tournament, I gotta vote for one of my all time favorite posters, and give my support to Sally. Sorry Dave :(

#VoteforSally

I have voted against Dave in every round so far. Nothing personal, just didnr know you until this tournament.

That said; kudos for organising this tourney as its definitely been great for the forums.

You called it Dave, our battle in the last round was merely a formality required to determine who got the chance to bow out gracefully against Sally.

I marked out for Constantine's Gauntlet run. And I've not really had any interaction with Sally, so, Dave it is.

Well this is quite a conundrum. I feel we should defer to Sesame Street.

[youtube]-qTIGg3I5y8[/youtube]

Was the dialogue actually: "Me going off rocker, give me Betty Crocker?"

I find it hard to read the lips of cartoon characters.

Well that's a much better score than I was expecting or deserve.

Need I point out that Sally's favourite wrestler is Drew McIntyre!? How anyone can vote for such a thing is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back