• The Butcher

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Quarter Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

Despite his gruff exterior, Butcher's a real gent and it's a pleasure to go up against him irrespective of the result. Best of luck ya supplier of fine meats.

Had to go with Fit. Mostly because he's a great non-spam poster. But also because Butcher has voted against me in every round so far. You could have had the vote, Butcher. Too bad.

I'm voting for Butcher because I want to see Butcher vs KB in Round 4.
And also because he is one of the very few people on the spam sections that is actually funny.

Two great posters facing off again. And there's no way FF4L should be losing so decisively. Still a big fan of the Butcher (who didn't vote for me in round one) but I have to throw my support behind another seasoned veteran (who did vote for me). Sorry Butcher :(

Tough call here. Butchers stock continues to rise as an hilarious poster, but FF4L and I have more in common. We both mark for Finlay and we both like arguing over the legacies of old people once a year. So I'll toss him my vote.

It goes without saying: These guys are two of the best(I know, I still said it anyway, Sorry).

But Butcher voted for me in the first two rounds. My loyalties remain undivided.

Heck of a run for Fit though, even if it ends here.

I have to give it to Butcher here. He pre-bribed me before getting here. Literally half of my rep page is from him. I don't know if he reps really frequently or just loves me, or doesn't realise he's doing it. Either way, I'm infatuated. And that seals my vote.

I was going to call butcher "the Meaty One" but that sounded kinda strange.

Anyway, I want my dreams of Butcher vs Brain for the championship to come true.

Is it over yet? Congrats Butch, good luck going forward big lad!

finlay09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back