TheSurge

Sorry Johnny and sorry jake. plzzzzzzzz get me out of prison. if i would have known he was a admin i would have never insulted him by calling him a emo. but he does say his a emo so i thought it was ok to call him that. plzzzz give me one more chance guys.

when will i get out then? never? thats just wrong. i was always a good poster on these forums and one little mistake and i go to prison? thats not fair.

Why would I give you another chance? Is there really a demand for the return of The Surge? I don't think so.

You were given an Infraction because you made a post that was completely off-topic. I gave a friendly warning to everyone to try and keep the thread off of Triple H because we already have one thread dedicated to him. Not only that but you decided to insult another poster, it just so happens that you insulted an Admin, you'd be here if you had insulted anyone else.

Your in here for good.

My Prisoners:

420px-Thumbs_up.jpg

Jonny's Prisoners:

thumbsdown.jpg

You were given an Infraction because you made a post that was completely off-topic. I gave a friendly warning to everyone to try and keep the thread off of Triple H because we already have one thread dedicated to him. Not only that but you decided to insult another poster, it just so happens that you insulted an Admin, you'd be here if you had insulted anyone else.

Your in here for good.

I already said i was sorry. i will never insult you agian. i never insulted anyone when i was here and calling you emo was meant not as a insult but i'm sorry you took it that way. i just want to be friends.

The only way you have of getting out is first understanding what you did wrong, which you dont. And secondly being entertaining... which you aren't.

The only way you have of getting out is first understanding what you did wrong, which you dont. And secondly being entertaining... which you aren't.

I do Understand what i did wrong.

I am a boring person sometimes. but hey nobody is perfect.

But i'm not booring all the time. i only get borring when i'm sad. i'm sad cause i am in prison and i don't belong here.

:( I'm so so sad. almost kinda wanna cry for some reason.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me one more chance johnny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back