19-0

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Undertaker VS Triple H is now official. I am super excited for this match and with the other Mania matches is giving me opinion on why they will play out how they will. The title of the thread basically says who I know will win but here once again are my reasons.

[YOUTUBE]OwYdNbfSEpk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

He is 18-0 never lost. He is the best there is at Wrestlemania and nobody comes close to breaking his streak. He still has a little left in him and he will be the one going on top in this match,

Triple H is done. He doesn't have it in him to wrestle every week anymore. He already has a desk and office. There is no reason why he should win this if he has already thrown in the towel. He probaly will end up doing this to avenge Shawn but really he won't. Undertaker has a career wrestlemania victory over Triple and honestly I think it will be his second victory ultimately writing Triple H off.

[YOUTUBE]5kaHNtPHpdk[/YOUTUBE]

Undertaker still has it. He can still do well in a match and he may not be as agile but his brtue power is all that matters. Yes this will be an awesome match and yes it will be a classic but honestly every time you knock Taker down he rises up. He can take a beating and he knows how to win. He has the pysciological edge and he is the best. Triple H will not be facing some nobody this year and that is why he will lose. Triple H may be the cerebral assain but Taker is the demon of death valley and it is time for Triple H to REST IN PEACE!.
[YOUTUBE]m_vEdVYQrXk[/YOUTUBE]

I thought it was already 19-0. Huh...that went right over my head.

Undertaker should go to 20-0 in my opinion, and then call it quits.

Hey Powertrip it's just an opinion of mine. I know how much you love Triple H and that's all cool. I see how you support him for th WZ competition and honestly you have some really great stuff in there. I just eel Taker will be be the winner. I'm not insulting Trips in any way. he is one hell of a wrestler it's just he is getting old.

I know you weren't, mate. Rest assured that my tongue was firmly in my cheek for that comment. It was a decent post...

I know you weren't, mate. Rest assured that my tongue was firmly in my cheek for that comment. It was a decent post...

Ok good, thanks. I was slightly worried that you were actually mad at me and all. Here's a question if I were to make a post about why Triple H should win the wrestlezone tournament would you use for a thread involving triple h. I know it wouldn't be under my name but it would still be cool to get some of my work somehow on the main boards.

I'll put it in the the campaign HQ, if it is good enough. That sound like a deal to you?

Powertrip can always quote you. And that was a good post macios. All except for the last video because it was all fucked up. How is a normal tombstone at number six or five going to be past the tombstone on the steel steps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back