TheSurge

Now how come in my post thing on top it says i have 0? did some admin deleted it? hmmm i bet i know who it could be.

I bet Jake Deleted all my post or something. Jake must be bored today and is taking it out on me. now thats abuse of power!

Can somebody plz change my name back to The Surge?

So am i really doomed to be in prison forever? because there are worse users than me that are not even in prison. and not even banned. so isn't there a way out for me or a date on when i would get out? and by date i mean this year.... not sometime in the near future to never.

It was a mistake for me to be here in the first place.

I sense an incredible amount of sarcasim in that... As I asked please elaborate on how emos are bad please entertain me... For the record yes I am considered emo so please do tell why I'm so bad

I sense an incredible amount of sarcasim in that... As I asked please elaborate on how emos are bad please entertain me... For the record yes I am considered emo so please do tell why I'm so bad

You are not bad at all. i just hate the stereotype ppl give emos. thats all. and even tho that post sounded like sarcasm, it wasn't. :(

Plz Hollywood Johnny, have Mercy on me and give me another chance. Brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back