The WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has been bugging me for a while now, on my profile page it says Referalls:1 i was wondering what this meant as when i looked at a few profiles some of them diddnt have referalls at all. I know its probably something meaningless but its been bugging me for ages.

When people register, if they name someone who referred them to this forum, you get a referral. So if someone signed up and listed your name as who referred them, then you get the referral.

Mainly because they're spam.

Secondly, just because you start a thread doesn't mean you get any special treatment in it. You're subject to the same rules as anyone else.

Do you guys read threads before you delete them or just read the titles. I for some reason put a lot of effort into one that was deleted as soon as it was posted.

Slight issue. In Milenko's MVP thread there's a shitstorm going down because he said Mark Henry was MVP and not CM Punk. I defended him saying although I felt Punk was the MVP, I could see he came up with Henry during the Live Discussion while Raw was on, even though he probably should have reconsidered after the show ended.

My post has been deleted, I think, 'cause it's not showing up. I'm not sure why, because I don't think there was anything wrong with the post. If there was, then please let me know so I can avoid it in future. All I was trying to do was mitigate some of the hate flying Milenko's way. Was this spam? I didn't think it was.

I did put spoilers (in tags) in another post earlier, and I realise now I shouldn't have done that, but is it connected to Milenko's thread in any way? I'm confused guys. Sorry for any inconvienience/rule breakage caused, I assure you it was unintentional.

I created my account, and it was successfully activated. For some reason, I still can't create threads. How can I fix this?

There's a slight delay in it at times.

Slight issue. In Milenko's MVP thread there's a shitstorm going down because he said Mark Henry was MVP and not CM Punk. I defended him saying although I felt Punk was the MVP, I could see he came up with Henry during the Live Discussion while Raw was on, even though he probably should have reconsidered after the show ended.

My post has been deleted, I think, 'cause it's not showing up. I'm not sure why, because I don't think there was anything wrong with the post. If there was, then please let me know so I can avoid it in future. All I was trying to do was mitigate some of the hate flying Milenko's way. Was this spam? I didn't think it was.

I did put spoilers (in tags) in another post earlier, and I realise now I shouldn't have done that, but is it connected to Milenko's thread in any way? I'm confused guys. Sorry for any inconvienience/rule breakage caused, I assure you it was unintentional.

It was spam.

There was a thread on it already and it was merged.

That thread was not about CM Punks speech, thats why I asked if you guys just read the titles so I can know to name it differently. I guarantee if I gave it another title it wouldn't have been deleted.

So I'd like an infraction reversed if possible.

Apparently I spammed by posting that I'm not sure why people believe a word Dave Meltzer says in a thread stating a report by his website that Cabana, Heyman and Lesnar might be returning to WWE and was hinted at during CM Punk's recent Raw promo.

I have an issue with it being seen as spam. I know what spam is, I've moderated, edited and given warnings for such a thing before on a variety of forums including one for a now retired former WWE World champion. What I posted was definitely NOT spam.

Unless it's an issue with my anti-Meltzer stance which, considering what I've heard about the man over the years and the depths he'd sink to get info on a wrestler or make up a story to look cool in front of the kids who buy his baloney, could be something considering a lot of people are gullible enough to believe that snake oil salesman and would be angry enough at something negative about him to give a warning. Which frankly would be immature to give such a thing over a thing like that.

Now I've heard a lot of horror stories about and seen evidence of mods and admin here bullying members, some of whom are innocent wrestling fans wanting to join a discussion and others are people actually in the business whose truthfulness about something disagrees with a staff member enough to be hounded out due to that staff member believing lies etc but I'm willing to give the WZ forums the benefit of the doubt by remaining here as long as the warning is removed.

Trust me, I could provide as much insight and intelligence as other members here do on a regular basis and don't mind admitting that there are others I know who are watching how I'm treated before deciding to join and add their thoughts and insight too but a warning for something that wasn't spam within 24 hours of registration isn't looking good for them or for Wrestlezone as far as potential new members.

So again, I appeal for the warning to be removed and forgotten about and perhaps a thought as to why such things are bandied around so frequently. Having again helped close friends run the above mentioned former World champion's forums some time ago as a moderator myself with a membership that has higher numbers than WZ's forum members, I know it can be difficult but even so, I can't remember a time when a member got so much as a warning for something so petty as what mine was supposedly given.

Thanks for your time and hopefully once the warning is removed, it could be the start of a beautiful relationship between myself and WZ's forums.

You seem an intelligent sort but I'll see make this as basic as possible for you.

It was spam, you didn't give a reason for your opinion therefore it is classed as spam by the forums definition.

I have an issue with it being seen as spam. I know what spam is, I've moderated, edited and given warnings for such a thing before on a variety of forums including one for a now retired former WWE World champion. What I posted was definitely NOT spam.

So again, I appeal for the warning to be removed and forgotten about

I remember when I was champion. Of the neighborhood.

It IS spam, here. No one gives a fuck about you or the place you used to mod at. On WZ, we consider it spam, and now you have an example, so as to not repeat such an offense.

It can easily be forgotten about. Forget about it, and adhere to our rules in the future, please.

I remember when I was champion. Of the neighborhood.

It IS spam, here. No one gives a fuck about you or the place you used to mod at. On WZ, we consider it spam, and now you have an example, so as to not repeat such an offense.

It can easily be forgotten about. Forget about it, and adhere to our rules in the future, please.

Consider yourself reported for flaming, hostilities (which seems the norm on these forums) and spam.

Good day Mr Champion of your Neighbourhood, lets hope you eventually become a mature adult in future and learn respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back