The Wrestlemania Live Discussion - Come Join the Party!

I hear Taker and Michaels will probably go on last. Which means CENA loses.

To me Cena losing is the best thing possible. You're building Batista up as dominant, but then have him lose in his first title defense? Bullshit.

I feel as though this needs to be said as it's a little lost in the shuffle at this point.

Bret Hart, the champion of my childhood, is going to be wrestling for the first time in a decade.

Against Vince McMahon. At WrestleMania. In THAT dream match.

I'm getting very fucking giddy for this right now.

Not nearly as excited as I am for the tag title match. R-Truth, John Morrison, the Miz, and Big Show all in the ring at the same time!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?!?!?

Not nearly as excited as I am for the tag title match. R-Truth, John Morrison, the Miz, and Big Show all in the ring at the same time!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?!?!?
I've long felt Morrison needs a different finisher. Not that I hate flips or anything. You know what I mean. Right?

Your assessment of the triple threat both mirrors my own and cracks me up. A+.

The MITB this year contains 5 superstars whom was in it last year. The other four in it, this is their first WM and the last superstar is shit. Can you guess which is which?

I'm so freaking pumped for this. The build the E has put on the past month or so has been great and really makes me think this Mania is going to be the best since X-Seven. Hell I think it could exceed X7, but I think that is just my excitement building. Probably won't be here though :(. I want my full attention on Mania. Maybe I'll chime in on occasions.

I am here and I am pumped.

We already have 15 guests. Please, by all means join up for this. You might like the forums, you might not. Actually, you will. You see, we offer something for everyone. Please, join up and be a part of the discussion. The staff here is friendly and willing to help with anything.

Whoop Whoop. I will be here in spirit. Unfortunetly the Missus wants the laptop. as she don't want to watch the whole thing. Something something about four hours being to long. For this Wrestlemania I Say it's not long enough.

Any chance that HBK versus Taker closes the show, HBK loses, and this is actually the end for him, i.e., he doesn't return in 6 months time in some technicality/re-instatement? Or am I simply being naive?

Who else finds the use of epic choir music in this package to be hilarious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back