Live Discussion: ECW 1/15/2008 & Smackdown 1/18/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

The Rock's heel turn in Toronto I still love to this day.

That promo was a classic. Anyone else remember it?

Toron.....Toron...his mouth on all you candy asses was fucking classic,

meh he said some things that i thought were great, but i wont repeat... the ending of that promo was great when he is saying if yaaa....smelllelellllll... Classic...

that run is so underrated because it didnt last that long..

Meh, he's still a dick for not coming back or having anything to do with WWE.

Evolution vs Rock & Sock, Wow what a last match..:rolleyes:

sorry if i sound dumb, but this harkens to the hazy age...but damn, I dont recall face rock ever going over at WM to win the belt...did he???

yea, what the shit man....to have that be THE ROCKs LAST MATCH ever??? eh, no good man, no good...

meh, he did a lot during his last run....IMO his last match meant nothing.. He will have one last match, like Austin, when he is good and ready...

Austin could still wrestle, he just doesnt wanna risk anything...

ROFL, if it wasn't for WWE and us fans, The Rock wouldn't be shit in Hollywood.

but what does he owe the WWE? he gave them five years of his time, plus training?

He was able to walk out, unlike other superstars, cough *ric flair* cough...

Austin could still wrestle, he just doesnt wanna risk anything...

I know he said he has 2 more years of wrestling left in him but he's not going to use them.

Rock I doubt will ever wrestle again. He doesn't even make appearences to anniversary shows or Wrestlemania anymore. He's done.

the Rock will have to show up when he gets inducted into the HOF.... He will get an offer he can't refuse, and he will wrestle one more match...

but he gave us five years of entertainment. he owes us nothing....

WWE making him into a movie star means nothing... Most superstars are wannabe actors.. The Rock worked hard enough, and became a decent actor, and he has made one helluva career out of it... He used the WWE as a stepping stone, and therefore i believe he did nothing wrong, nor does he owe us anything...

yea, I wish everyone could just have a lil segment..or at least just Higan, austin and Rock...at WM...just something were they come out, beat someones ass, and bounce, ala Hogan Hassan at WM 21..I mean damn, its just one day out of the year, for the company and fans that made you...

Oh yeah, A few appearances like Austin and maybe a match at WM wouldn't hurt after WWE made him into what he is, same with the fans:rolleyes:

He's a bit of a dick IMO. 20 minutes out of one night in his Hollywood career wouldn't hurt him at all for the company that made him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back