Live Discussion: ECW 2/12/2008 & Smackdown 2/15/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

Once again, Batista is in a high quality match. His match with MVP was a high quality TV match. People can doubt the man, but can't dispute the quality of his work.

I've never really been that unimpressed with Batista's work. He's supposed to be the animal, so it'd be weird to see him out there wrestling like malenko or something. He's a brawling powerhouse and he pulls that off pretty well I thinhk. Damn taker's entrance looks sweet in hd.

*sigh*....Someone want to inform Coleslaw that the submission is a triangle choke...something Taker has used before

Who really thought he'd make a good analyst? Don't you actually have to have accomplished something before you're an analyst?

I like Punk more and more every single time I see him. What does Kane have for No Way Out? Are he and shelton having a match or did i miss it?

I like Punk more and more every single time I see him. What does Kane have for No Way Out? Are he and shelton having a match or did i miss it?

Nothing has been announced...though it could be a last minute thing...or, and this is just a thought, and probably not happen, but with Mysterio's injuring they could have a number 1 contenders match between Kane and Shelton with the winner going on to face Edge for the WHC later that night

I like that idea. Kane never got his title match last year when edge got hurt, which always seemed stupid, so why not? Of course he wouldn't win it, but it'd be nice to see for a change.

Is Rey for sure not gona wrestle at No Way Out?

He wants to gut it out if possible but last I heard he needs to talk to the doctors and get cleared before they let him do that...so to answer your question, no it is not for sure, Rey may still wrestle at No Way Out

He wants to gut it out if possible but last I heard he needs to talk to the doctors and get cleared before they let him do that...so to answer your question, no it is not for sure, Rey may still wrestle at No Way Out

Ya that's what i heard if he is not going to be wrestling Kane should take his place.

What's ironic is Edge said he was going to put Rey in a wheelchair after NWO and Mysterio my be injured.

Oh for fuck sake, LOL...you'd think Vickie would leave Edge by now just out of concern for her own safety...since hooking up with him, she's been tombstoned, 619'd, and now hit with the West Coast Pop:lmao:

Trying to stir up shit are we Sly? ;)

Not at all. Batista is just a solid wrestler, and he constantly proves it.

*sigh*....Someone want to inform Coleslaw that the submission is a triangle choke...something Taker has used before

It wasn't a triangle choke. His leg is in front of his opponents throat, and his opponents arm is not the one choking out. A triangle choke is one where you trap your opponents arm on one side of the carotid artery, and your leg on the other, applying pressure.

It wasn't a triangle choke, at least not a standard one.

Not at all. Batista is just a solid wrestler, and he constantly proves it.

It wasn't a triangle choke. His leg is in front of his opponents throat, and his opponents arm is not the one choking out. A triangle choke is one where you trap your opponents arm on one side of the carotid artery, and your leg on the other, applying pressure.

It wasn't a triangle choke, at least not a standard one.

Its called a gogoplat.

And Batista has improved by leaps and bounds from this time last year.

Batista is a solid wrestler? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes. How can you doubt that anymore? How many solid matches does he have to put on before you'll see it?

Its called a gogoplat.

And Batista has improved by leaps and bounds from this time last year.
I see.

True, although if I'm not mistaken, he spent a lot of 2006 hurt with injuries. So that could partially explain why his 2006 campaign was so terrible.

yea the injuries and time away are probably what messed up his timing so badly, as it was horribly off for much of last year after he returned, and probably why he botched so much. It couldve had a lot to do with a lack of confidence after his return, and continual botching. The feud with UT is when he began really improving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back