The Two Different Vignettes from Raw Last Night

Probably Taker on #2. I'd say 90%. Honestly, I would never have even connected Jericho to the second video. Unfortunately I think connecting it to Jericho is probably just part of what is rapidly becoming a pipe dream that Jericho will come back.

Actually, has anyone considered Kharma? Has she had the baby yet? It might be too soon.

Also, the only valid reason for not wanting Taker back is suffering from some kind of horrible brain damage. Those of you that have expressed such opinions - I'm so sorry for you.

Probably Taker on #2. I'd say 90%. Honestly, I would never have even connected Jericho to the second video. Unfortunately I think connecting it to Jericho is probably just part of what is rapidly becoming a pipe dream that Jericho will come back.

Actually, has anyone considered Kharma? Has she had the baby yet? It might be too soon.

Also, the only valid reason for not wanting Taker back is suffering from some kind of horrible brain damage. Those of you that have expressed such opinions - I'm so sorry for you.

the baby thing is usually a year. 9 months for the pregnancy, 3 months to be ready to go again.

I have said it a few times, and I dont care how typical IWC it is...

I think if Kane re-debuted with the old mask but the rest of his look the same as it was when he left (no top) he would look mega fucking menacing. it would be a very good re-hash, considering how he went out.

Also, I think its silly they do these vingettes for Undertaker every single year now. It nearly makes it a semi let down. For the undertaker.

"Oh, its just taker again..."

You really think they're going to make a big event out of a diva's return? I like Kharma a lot, but I would imagine she dragged her name through the mud by getting pregnant in the first place.

I think everyone at some point in time loved The Undertaker... for me it was way back from 1990-1994... after that it was just downhill, and when Paul Bearer left... bleh... I did like his last cameo appearance in the WWE last year though, the last outlaw thing was pretty cool.

Let's just have him go to 19-1 have a funeral officiated by Paul Bearer to say goodbye to the guy, not some lame tearful goodbye speech, and be done with it, oh and a hall of fame induction the night before so we know he's going to lose, that helps a lot to remove the suspense, right Flair?

I just watched the second one again, and I just noticed this.
Look real close at the kid's gold buttons on his sleeves.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3537760 said:
Except there was nothing to figure out in his return promos. It was all random nonsense text, and people were seeing what they wanted to see. People were only completely sure it was Jericho when news sites broke the story.

Or it could've been the abundantly clear Y2J code written on it.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3539565 said:
The symbol on them looks eerily similar to the Undertaker's symbol.

Yeah, I was watching the video on 720p, and it was still to blurry to make out anything on his shoes. If you have a better set-up, perhaps post a screenshot?

I can't see the symbol on the rings either! But odd's are Kane is coming back but why did he burn the mask?

Undertaker needs to stay away and just ride out the sunset after WM 28. Kane vs Taker in a casket match. I'm calling it now. And maybe the second promo I'm pulling this from out of the wood work and going to say Lesnar.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3539565 said:
The symbol on them looks eerily similar to the Undertaker's symbol.
yep, and to me, that's the clincher. It's another deadman return.
And for those of you who can't see it.
scaled.php
Hopefully that helped.

yep, and to me, that's the clincher. It's another deadman return.
And for those of you who can't see it.
scaled.php
Hopefully that helped.

Yeah, I see three yellow circles. Unless that's a throwback to a gimmick older than the Undertaker, I don't see how this marks a return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back