• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rank the top five feuds from Raw of the last two years

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
5)?
4)?
3)?
2)?
1)Reigns/Styles

Alright, I'm clearly being short sighted but the sentiment is there. WWE, Reigns and Styles are doing a great job with this. I really can't think of another feud i have enjoyed more.

Rollins' feuds stand out (Cena, Lesnar, Ambrose, even Sting). Miz and Mizdow was fun but that was more about them being together. I was really impressed with Becky/Charlotte. Jericho/AJ has its moments as well as Cena/Owens. Zayn/Owens has been good too.

But what do you think of Reigns/Styles so far? Where does it rank in the last two years overall on Raw? What am I forgetting from Raw? Have the feuds since DB v The Authority been as bad as I think on Raw?

i.e. - I'm not considering NXT, ROH, NJPW or anything else you might watch.

You're totally right. This is easily the most interesting world title feud we've seen since Bryan circa 2014. It's just some great storytelling with six people who are filling their respective roles really well.

In the last two years... Eh. Cena and Owens was pretty good, mostly because of the matches themselves. Lesnar's mini-feuds with various folks are fun. I quite enjoyed the 3 weeks of Ambrose vs. Triple H that we got.

Other than that, there's not much that stands out since 2014. I found Rollins' reign really, really dull. And Reigns vs. Triple H ft. Sheamus was super lame.

Uhh top 5 2014-16..

5)Cena/Rusev
4)Rollins and his goons Vs The World
3)Brock Vs Taker (ye even with the a year long hiccup)
2)Cena's US Open Challenge
1)Bryan's Ascension at Mania 30

I dig all the storylines right now. Like even Goldango.

P.S. Beat that!

Uhh top 5 2014-16..

5)Cena/Rusev

To each their own.

4)Rollins and his goons Vs The World

Not a singular feud. Disqualified.

3)Brock Vs Taker (ye even with the a year long hiccup)

Accepted, but helps my main point.
2)Cena's US Open Challenge

Disqualified. That's an angle, not a feud.

1)Bryan's Ascension at Mania 30

Did you read the OP? Do you know how to read a calendar? :)

I dig all the storylines right now. Like even Goldango.

P.S. Beat that!

2/10, can't do much worse. Just kidding, you have the potential to do worse PG.

Honestly, at this point I still think the Ambrose/Rollins feud was the best program I've seen since Bryan/Authority, but Reigns/Styles is definitely a close second. Most of the other feuds mentioned have been good, bordering on great in my opinion, but nothing really special. What's going on now between Styles and Roman is pretty special and best of all, unpredictable.

Up until this feud I usually just FF'd through the Raw main events involving Roman, but Styles has finally brought out a truly intriguing side to Reigns, or maybe that's just because WWE has finally stopped booking him like Cena... Point is, it's the best feud in a long time and depending on the outcome, has the potential to be remembered by the masses for a good while.

There hasn't been any real good feuds in WWE for a while but I am liking Reigns vs. Styles, it's not amazing or anything but it's definitely a step up from recent feuds.

1) The Shield vs. Evolution (cutting it close but it barely qualifies (or barely disqualified))
2) Cena vs. Owens
3) AJ vs. Reigns
4) Lesnar vs. Taker
5) Cena vs. Rollins (honestly I didn't like this feud at all, I'm just blanking at this point)

To each their own.

Not a singular feud. Disqualified.

Accepted, but helps my main point.

Disqualified. That's an angle, not a feud.

Did you read the OP? Do you know how to read a calendar? :)

2/10, can't do much worse. Just kidding, you have the potential to do worse PG.

No, I refuse to take Cena's US title as an angle. The whole thing was a feud to win the smarks over, and it did.

Also I am coming across some very polarizing reactions to Seth's run. Fuck you people! It was entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back