The Two Different Vignettes from Raw Last Night

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
I'm pretty sure if you saw RAW, you saw the Kane vignette that aired last night:

[YOUTUBE]RH0mdKw4iFM[/YOUTUBE]

It seems to indicate that Kane's returning to the old mask, perhaps in for one final hurrah before retirement.

But there was also this thing:

[YOUTUBE]HxGkXIphAHw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

In case you missed this one, it was posted as a URL during one of the many twitter chats from King, Booker and Cole. What does it mean? Well most have it attributed to Jericho (referencing him ending the streak perhaps and someone raised Y(ouTube) 2(nd of) J(anuary) as well as the fact that he's always one for long words). However, it could well be Taker or really, anybody with a loose association with the dark and mysterious.

Any thoughts on these?

Unlike last year, I am not going to overspeculate or overanalyze this time. The first vignette would clearly appear to be Kane. You see the fire, the mask, and a couple of glimpses of his face. The most obvious explanation is Kane, unless they are trying to swerve us, which I doubt they are.

The second one could be Jericho, but in all likelihood, it's the Undertaker. It could be interpreted and massaged to be Jericho, but my money is on Taker. The only reason it could be Jericho is because he recently tweeted about never wrestling for WWE, which could be a swerve.

Kane and the Undertaker it is. I just hope this is not leading to them being opponents at WM28.

I've heard good arguments for the second vid being either Jericho or 'Taker, but as long as it's one of them then I'll be pleased.

I'd laugh so much if it's Mysterio though.

If it's Jericho, you kind of have to wonder if the WWE learned from the last time. The whole breaking the code stuff was figured out within the first what, hour after the first one aired? Fans were chanting for Jericho weeks before he was supposed to return last time. It kind of blew the surprise. If they are doing another Jericho line of mysterious vignettes, fans are going to do the exact same thing, and when he does return, it wouldn't shock anyone. However, if you look at what is said, I doubt it's Jericho.

"A power shall come to punish the meek for their inequity"
"A familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his"
"And it will be the end of the world as you know it"

Power, punish, force, end of the world...that doesn't sound like Jericho at all. Doesn't fit the tone of his character in the slightest.

It does seem to fit with the Undertaker, AND the timing, shortly before the Royal Rumble and the official beginning of the "Road to Wrestlemania" also seem to suggest the Undertaker too. Everything in that video leads to the dead man, not Jericho.

However, because it's that obvious to me, it means I HAVE to be wrong. It's probably the long-awaited return of the Ultimate Warrior. :)

Fuck it, I'm going to be the first one to start it.

STING!!!
mania.jpg

If you watch the video backwards in double speed, the boy cleary says "nullam purus butio." What does that mean, you ask? It's Latin for "Boom Race Fall."

"That means nothing" I hear you cynics say! Ahh, but think about it. The initials are BRF. Blade Runner Flash.

Yup, it's Sting.

If it's Jericho, you kind of have to wonder if the WWE learned from the last time. The whole breaking the code stuff was figured out within the first what, hour after the first one aired? Fans were chanting for Jericho weeks before he was supposed to return last time. It kind of blew the surprise.

Except there was nothing to figure out in his return promos. It was all random nonsense text, and people were seeing what they wanted to see. People were only completely sure it was Jericho when news sites broke the story.

I Actually dont want to see Taker back.

Me neither.

I was going to reply to that but I am too busy attempting to lick my own armpit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back