• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Went to Raw last night

An unprovoked attack and vicious beatdown and humiliation aren't really "face" actions...

But, yes, I'm sure that's why. A shame, because it was great.
Wasn't unprovoked, Miz was the one who put him out of action. But the lines are more blurred than ever now anyway.

And I agree, I'm going to miss it, but face crazy Truth has potential.

An unprovoked attack and vicious beatdown and humiliation aren't really "face" actions...

R-truth was provoked. When R-truth came out, he angrily attacked the Miz. That was an action that the Miz incited by turning on him and injuring him for a number of weeks. Perhaps he wasn't provoked at that moment, but it was a provoked attack.

How long was the Sheffield match? Did he no sell the offence(IF any) that Hennig got in? What was his finisher?

10. People were far more interested in doing Ryder's catchprase than they were in his match. Also, what I believe to have happened during commercial, Ryder asked Eve to be his date for New Year's, and Eve said she'd think about it. Ouch.
Of course they didn't care. It was a random mixed tag match with Eve vs. Natalya and Tyson Kidd. Ryder is the only one currently worth a shit. Everyone and their grandmother know Ryder would win.

I mean have all these rumore about him turning heel made his fans reroduce like rabbits, because he is getting nice cheers at times these days. Instead of very loud boos.

This year has easily been the most anti Cena year since 06/07 you have to remember that those "Let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chants actually only happened at a few events mostly smarky city PPV events during the 2007-2010 period but now its even being chanted during fucking promos lol.

What kind of reaction did Kane get?
People cared more about Cena than they did Kane. Hard to judge a reaction for Kane or Undertaker, because they're just not characters that make you explode in excitement, but rather captivate and awe you.

Wasn't unprovoked, Miz was the one who put him out of action. But the lines are more blurred than ever now anyway.

And I agree, I'm going to miss it, but face crazy Truth has potential.

R-truth was provoked. When R-truth came out, he angrily attacked the Miz. That was an action that the Miz incited by turning on him and injuring him for a number of weeks. Perhaps he wasn't provoked at that moment, but it was a provoked attack.
That isn't provocation for Truth's actions on Monday. It explains them, but it isn't provocation.

A traditional face would announce he's back, and would demand a match to even the score with the heel. He wouldn't run out in the middle (or technically, end) of another match and begin assaulting the other guy.

How long was the Sheffield match? Did he no sell the offence(IF any) that Hennig got in? What was his finisher?
It was a fairly short dark match....probably 5 minutes. Typical babyface match, good guy advantage, bad guy advantage, good guy comeback and win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back