The Ashley Lynn Lied Sign On Raw Last Night

Surprisingly, no one has called attention to fact that Jesus Christ is shown attending the show, and that he's apparently a Dean Ambrose fan.

I kind of thought it was Daniel Bryan when I first saw him. The whole group looks like a motley crew though don't they.

Who is this Ashley Lynn?

Per @KimiBlaze on Twitter; Ashley Lynn is the niece of the woman holding the sign.

What did she lie about?

Her father -- the brother of the woman holding the sign -- had passed on recently. Ashley made up a story about how there was money owed to him, and that it was spent frivolously.

Whose family did she destroy, and how did she do it?

"Destroyed" was probably too strong a word, more like she besmirched her family. She, according to the source mentioned, up and decided to lie because it made her feel special. By lying, she put undue shame on her relatives.

No, it was Crocker's now ex-girlfriend who had lied to him about being a fan of John Cena. We covered this already.

Ex-girlfriend is a stretch. If what you say is true, I'm pretty sure that she didn't even know who Crocker was until seeing her name put on blast.

Believe me, no black woman likes being called bitch as Crocker reiterates ad nauseum. I know this by experience.

Anything's possible. I think Ashley Lynn destroyed La Familia. She used the alias "Alicia Fox" to wreck Edge and Vickie's marriage.

Word on the street is that she paid Goldberg to kick Bret Hart, after she fucked with Owen's harness a few years earlier.

That Ashley Lynn is a bitch. Vince is signing her right about now. There's your Summerslam women match Ashley Lynn v Mr. Ed (Charlotte).

Heard she got Reigns suspended as well. Slipped something into his Gatorade.

This has to stop before everyone uses posterboard to give bad news or hurtful truths. How long before doctors give test results next to a giant Randy Orton face? Or a guy requests a divorce from his wife in neon glow paint letters? Its madness.

Stephanie McMahon
Lied
And destroyed the family

Coming soon.

This has to stop before everyone uses posterboard to give bad news or hurtful truths. How long before doctors give test results next to a giant Randy Orton face? Or a guy requests a divorce from his wife in neon glow paint letters? Its madness.

I can see this week's RAW and the giant sign.

WRESTLEZONE IS SHIT, REDDIT IS THE PLACE TO BE

i'LL give you three guesses who's holding it and the first two don't count.

So long as it makes very little sense in the context of a prowrestling show, you could post something positive. Just make sure that its presence makes things very awkward for everyone.

I'm making a sign that says:

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR YOUR HPV VACCINE

Or something like "Deoderant isnt for you, its for the public".

One of the random signs I brought to King of Trios was "Dont spill your neighbors popcorn".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back