The Return of Matt Hardy

No I mean from his career's point of view; I can see him doing his profession some profit in TNA.

I liked Matt Hardy until his injury at Backlash 2009. So I put in more time than most on that train. In other news, his new entrace video is ******ed. Even by TNA standards.

Does this mean you believe he will make money for TNA? Of course he will, any wrestler on a card does that. Will he attract new fans? I highly, highly doubt it.

I dunno nick, if he really gives this a mighty go, he can finally have his moment in the sun.

I dunno nick, if he really gives this a mighty go, he can finally have his moment in the sun.

I would never bash someone for busting their ass. If he works hard and gets into shape, I won't bitch. However, I don't think he has the talent to go with that possibly work ethic. He's not Jeff.

Yes KB just said a top two angle in all of prowrestling history bombed instead of admitting he overstated his point and contradicted himself. At least he is committed to consistently being inconsitent.

I am hardly a Hardy mark although I may have been to an extent back in the day. I just use the sig to get a reaction and defend Matt from the idiocy spouted by the WWE is infallible crowd like I do many things and wrestlers.

For those that need it spoon-fed, the NXT comment was about what KB said here:

It went on WAY too long and wasn't any good after about 5 months of it. The challenges were ridiculous and stopped being interesting after about 4.

Matt Fact: Matt will never win the TNA World Title.

Fat Fact: Matt once stole Mark Henry's cheeseburger.

For christ sake SD, anyone with common sense could tell you that the NXT challenges were rubbish. Nobody watches wrestling for that sort of shit. Take that out and the programme gets a lot more interesting. Subsequent seasons have followed that formula and so have got worse.

The NWO did bomb because WCW overcooked it. It was great while it had a couple of guys guys but even then, they dominated the programming and when they had more than 6 it got boring. The initial impact was remarkable though and he was not exactly calling BATB 96 underwhelming. He was just stating a clear and concise fact that it was wasted.

Sam, by "top two angle", i think he meant to say one of the best two angles.....

I am hardly a Hardy mark although I may have been to an extent back in the day. I just use the sig to get a reaction and defend Matt from the idiocy spouted by the WWE is infallible crowd like I do many things and wrestlers.

So you were a Matt Hardy mark, but (currently) you are not. What made you not be a mark for Matt Hardy? Does it have anything to do with him being absolutely awful at anything and everything he does??

I just don't get what you think you need to defend. If you think he's so great, why do you no longer consider yourself a Hardy mark?

Screen-shot-2011-01-09-at-11.41.22-PM.png

Yeah...he looks great.

Suddenly I hear Carlito's music..or some sounds of my friend's reggae music...LOL

It was expected that Matt Hardy would join TNA. He didn't like the WWE's schedule and was looking for a lighter load. I think he's going to fit into their business very well. It seems like he has lost quite a bit of weight and if he continues to train I'm sure he'll gain some muscle back.

should we just call TNA:WWE second string peeps who at one time or another were employed with the E and let go or left....? I mean look at everyone they have there now... Jeff Hardy, Flair, Eric , Hogan, Tazz, Dreamer, Angle, Jarrett, Mickie, Tara, 3D, Hardyz, Kennedy, Morgan, Orlando Jordan, shall I go on?

So you were a Matt Hardy mark, but (currently) you are not. What made you not be a mark for Matt Hardy? Does it have anything to do with him being absolutely awful at anything and everything he does??

I just don't get what you think you need to defend. If you think he's so great, why do you no longer consider yourself a Hardy mark?

I meant for that to say Hardyz as in the hardy boyz. I was never a mark just for Matt. Doesn't mean much though because I was never a mark for practically anyone that wasn't stone cold. I haven't been a mark for anyone since I grew up. Matt Hardy's career has not been terrible. Anyone that says that is a fucking moron so I choose to call them out on it. It's stupid exaggerations like he is awful at anything and everything that are just sad.

I meant for that to say Hardyz as in the hardy boyz. I was never a mark just for Matt. Doesn't mean much though because I was never a mark for practically anyone that wasn't stone cold. I haven't been a mark for anyone since I grew up. Matt Hardy's career has not been terrible. Anyone that says that is a fucking moron so I choose to call them out on it. It's stupid exaggerations like he is awful at anything and everything that are just sad.

I agree his career has not been a failure. To compete on the level of WWE and TNA is a total success. However, that doesn't mean I have to believe he's good at what he does. I really do not see anything he does really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back