Matt Hardy Really Is Underrated

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
Everyone is going on about how Broken Matt Hardy is awesome (it is) but what's weird is when you think about it he's always been really good.

[YOUTUBE]VqZOH4Z8ta0[/YOUTUBE]

Not only does he seem to be the first to capitalise on stuff, he always puts a spin on it that makes every other version not as good.

So can we finally say Matt Hardy is actually good?

That's the first time I loved some Matt Hardy instead of him being a broken one.

I guess that he never showed his personality much in the ring and his in-ring skills were par too. No wonder I preferred Jeff over him everytime.

And Yes, he is actually good.

So can we finally say Matt Hardy is actually good?

Have people ever said that Matt Hardy was shit? I mean, I always thought he was a solid hand and when he first became a singles guy, I thought he had twice the potential of his brother. I always found early Jeff to be too much of an oddball if I'm being honest. Matt though, was always coming up with fresh, new, creative ideas and he could be entertaining in a lot of ways.. Matt didn't really hit his stride as a standout until his program with Edge though, and I remember more than a few people calling for him to move up the card after that feud.

I dunno, I liken him to Christian. Good wrestler, good speaker, creative and entertaining in most things he was involved in, but lacking a crucial aspect to becoming a top guy in the WWE.

But yeah, guy was good. He wasn't great, but solid nonetheless.

I don't recall anybody saying Matt was shit. He has always been considered a very good midcard hand. People have made of his weight and such, but I don't think his work has ever been criticized all that much.

Matt has always been good. During his WWE run I was always hoping they'd modify his character and he'd become Matt Hardy Version 2.0

Matt, at worst, has been weird. Not entertaining weird like his current gimmick, but I started to not like him when he was posting pictures of himself online holding a handgun with captions like "This is for you Edge". I realize I'm having to dig to figure out why I might not like him, but this is the only way I can explain why other people might want to hurt his feelings.

Beyond his solid wrestling ability; I admit I was very impressed with his basketball skills when he was feuding with MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back