The Return of Matt Hardy

Man as much as people were rippin on his gut (Was about as bad as Val Venis's gut when he debuted) he showed a lot of piss and vinegar and seemed to actually give a shit for the first time in a while

The shit with his shoulders around 1:13 reminds me of some kid tripping and then trying to play it off like he was being cool

To be honest, I don't dislike Matt Hardy

The Hardyz were my favoruite wrestlers when I became a fan in 1999 (i think), just a shame to see them repeatedly fucking up these last few years. Hope Matt sorts his shit out in TNA

He got the release he wanted and a new job right away, so its up to him to do something with this chance

It upsets me to see what the Hardys have become. I used to mark for both of them, as singles guys, when I first started watching wrestling. I was so happy when Juff won the WWE Championship.

Now I can't stand either of them. :(

It upsets me to see what the Hardys have become. I used to mark for both of them, as singles guys, when I first started watching wrestling. I was so happy when Juff won the WWE Championship.

Amazing how times change. Right, Doc?

I agree with this. These guys fall from grace so easily. Maybe if they stopped bitching and moaning about how they're worth more than we portray them to be, none of this would've happened to Matt.

As for Jeff, drugs are an unfortunate side effect of infamy at times. I hope he gets his shit straightened out.

I agree with this. These guys fall from grace so easily. Maybe if they stopped bitching and moaning about how they're worth more than we portray them to be, none of this would've happened to Matt.

As for Jeff, drugs are an unfortunate side effect of infamy at times. I hope he gets his shit straightened out.

What do you think of the whole "Matt was popping Somas like candy" rumor?

They used to be so innovative an exciting, then they became sloppy and lazy.

Hope Matt can turn his career back around, and Jeff sorts his issues out. They could still both do it.

What do you think of the whole "Matt was popping Somas like candy" rumor?

Rumors in wrestling are like ass holes... everyone's got one.

I don't believe a rumor until it's proven. Half the shit we hear about on the dirt sheets are bullshit, anyway.

I enjoyed Matt the most back when he was doing his Mattitude Gimmick in 2002/2003. I thought he fit perfectly into the role. I've never really thought he was very good as a face singles competitor. So at least TNA did the right thing in debuting him as a heel.

Rumors in wrestling are like ass holes... everyone's got one.

I don't believe a rumor until it's proven. Half the shit we hear about on the dirt sheets are bullshit, anyway.

There were 180 somas in Jeff's drug parcel that got him in this court mess.

He's Matt Hardy. As in the same Matt Hardy that people kept sayig should be in the main event but kept having some of the least interesting singles runs I've ever seen. They put him against MVP and gave him the US Title. It bombed. They put him against Mark Henry and gave him the ECW TItle. It bombed. They made him a heel and put him against Jeff Hardy. It bombed. They turned him face again and put him against Drew McIntyre. It bombed.

I see one common denominator in all these failings: Matt Hardy. He's one of the most overrated and overhyped guys in history and now he's going to be pushed in TNA as a big deal and it'll bomb because he isn't interesting and he isn't someone people want to see as a major star.

No, not really. It went on WAY too long and wasn't any good after about 5 months of it. The challenges were ridiculous and stopped being interesting after about 4.

KB is right. In part. It got dragged because neither could stay healthy so they couldnt have the matches when they were supposed to.

Also the title reign Hardy did eventually have sucked ass.

Hard to take most of those comments seriously coming from someone who still watches nxt. Also how is something that was at least good for 5 months a bomb?

First off, I didn't say it was good for those five months.

The NWO was good for five months. That doesn't mean it was good in the long term when it dragged on forever. The story took WAY too long and got way too uninteresting. If you want to see who can eat pizza the fastest have fun, but I'd rather see an actual match.

Jeff blew it. He took every bit of talent he had, and flushed it right down the shitter.

Matt, however, didn't screw anything up because he didn't have anything to screw up. Matt wasn't half as talented as Jeff in the ring during their tag days. I honestly believe had he not been Jeff's brother, they would have eventually found another guy to take his spot in that tag team.

I see one common denominator in all these failings: Matt Hardy. He's one of the most overrated and overhyped guys in history and now he's going to be pushed in TNA as a big deal and it'll bomb because he isn't interesting and he isn't someone people want to see as a major star.

This statement sums up my feelings on Matt Hardy going back 10-11 years.

I'm going to agree with Mr. Dreams scepticicsm here. That feud was one of the best things in 2007 on SmackDown and arguably the best thing MVP ever did.

MVP and Matt Hardy, IMO, are essentially the same exact story...minus the prison time.

Hard to take most of those comments seriously coming from someone who still watches nxt. Also how is something that was at least good for 5 months a bomb?

Just out of curiousity, have you always been a Matt Hardy fan?

Do you ever feel embarrassed having his picture show up after each one of your posts? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back