Matt Hardy Hitting The Gym... HARD.

That is either photo shop or better yet he is on steroid's I see no way he be that ripped in only a couple of weeks off work.

it looks fake, the only thing that could make it anyway way believable is the surgery mark on the bottem left of his stomach..

But yeah, its all totally out of sync....

I hope its real for 2 reasons. 1 he will now be healthier and a better performer because of it. When you have all of that weight on it effects every aspect of your performance(in most sports). And 2 we will no longer have to endure these constant "Fat Hardy" jokes. I dont here anyone calling Samoa Joe "Jellyroll Joe" or talking about how fat he is.

If you want to talk down about Hardy at least do it based on what you feel is shit about him, not based on easy jabs at him.

Cut him some slack, he's trying isn't he? He eats grapes.

He must eat them on top of chocolate cake.

Some people on this forum have actually been saying that some malady he's been suffering from has kept him from losing weight for the past year or so. If that's so, it's fortuitous the problem went away just in time for him to join his brother, isn't it?

Or could part of the reason the company has had it with him be because he refused to even try to lose weight?

I hope the TNA rumors aren't a work........get lost, Matt.

So, how are we gonna deal with this?

Its obviously fake or in the very least, steroids.

No one can get ripped that fast without taking some kind of supplement such as steroids; especially considering he was so fat. Even still, That is too fast of an increase in muscle in a small amount of period considering it has only been about 2 or 3 weeks since we last saw them.

Any body-builder or nutritionist or even someone who works out on a regular bases can tell you that.

If you want to talk down about Hardy at least do it based on what you feel is shit about him, not based on easy jabs at him.

Matt Fact: Matt Hardy is and always will be considered a 'big FAT cry-baby' no matter what he does or tries to do.

...You know that's right....

I hope its real for 2 reasons. 1 he will now be healthier and a better performer because of it. When you have all of that weight on it effects every aspect of your performance(in most sports). And 2 we will no longer have to endure these constant "Fat Hardy" jokes. I dont here anyone calling Samoa Joe "Jellyroll Joe" or talking about how fat he is.

I bet you're a fat kid.

"Jellyroll" Samoa Joe..there. He's fat too.

PS. Joe could gain two hundred pounds of pure fat, and would probably still be more entertaining than Matt Hardy.

Seen matts most recent pic...thought it looked a little weird. We need some HD pics of Matt. Anyhow...THe Pic with Christina, I didnt think it was that bad anyhow. Id noticed matt looked a bit bigger on smackdown as well. But weve all gained weight. And for WWE to punish him for that, is wrong. I didnt think Mickie James gained any weight...but they killer her imaige as well. Now the Big show.....gaining 120 plus pounds is a different story! He left the WWE due to his weight issues, came back 100 pounds lighter...... Yet the whole Matt thing. Man it just goes to show, hes not doing the steroid drugs, plus hes saying hes had an issue with red meat. Perhaps....whom really knows! Whom really cares....hes no bigger then the last time I seen him! Lol. Maybe hes drinking to much or eating to much, but does that mean hes doing drugs??? No....so thats a plus right there! Later friends!

Too bad he didn't try giving a shit when he actually had the potential and the momentum to do anything with it.

If he goes to TNA, 6 months from now he's jobbing with Shannon Moore. FACT.

I have brought up Joe's weight on a couple of occasions, but only as the obstacle to his potential drawing power and a possibility of a stint in the No.1 Wrestling promotion.

It's nothing malicious against him (Matt). Again, I think he gets decent pops regardless of his weight, but it is a hindrance if you wanna go over. You have to look a certain way to be marketed.

That hes a lot more entertaining than Joe and Joe could never make it in the WWE? Yea, that sounds about right...

That's like saying Hardy is the smallest kid at fat camp (..no pun intended). Matt Hardy is basically useless. He's fat, slow, absolutely shit on the mic and doesn't seem to care. Actually, he's Jeff, minus big-spots.

That hes a lot more entertaining than Joe and Joe could never make it in the WWE? Yea, that sounds about right...

You're a moron.

Samoa Joe is much more talented than Matt and despite his size, he's agile, and a damn good wrestler.

Matt stopped giving a shit in 2003 and has gotten by on his name for the last 7 years.

And why don't we make fat jokes about Joe? For one, he's Samoan. It's a prerequisite. Plus, it's who he is. We expect him to be fat. He gives effort though, and he puts on tremendous matches when he's really on.

DirtyJosé;2459696 said:
Too bad he didn't try giving a shit when he actually had the potential and the momentum to do anything with it.

If he goes to TNA, 6 months from now he's jobbing with Shannon Moore. FACT.

Hopefully that will happen but in 1 month in TNA

What do you think he did with all that fat he lost? That's just a waste!! It can't just sit there unused. I know lots of ways it can be used. He could send it to 3rd world countries for them to use to cook their hunted game. The best way it could be used would be to line the outside of the mats during Hell In The Cell matches so when wrestlers fall off the cell, they don't break any bones, they would just bounce, like off of blubber. :lmao: IF they wouldn't done that in the Undertaker v Mick Foley, maybe Foley would still have his teeth. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back