The Official Spoderman Thread *KEEP IT ALL IN HERE*

That's true.

I generally ignore people and things that annoy the piss out of me.

I will point out though you didn't answer my question.

He can't afford to pay attention. He blew all his money on plastic surgery when he was convinced Seth Rogen would be Hollywood's next leading man & thus his celebrity look a like business failed miserably.

That's true.

I generally ignore people and things that annoy the piss out of me.

I will point out though you didn't answer my question.

You must be 12 or something. No dude. My opinion has nothing to do with your post. Seriously, nothing. Do you really think you taught me that if an heel beats a lovable babyface, they get heat? Jesus kid.

I'm going with the posts I quoted.

Be honest with me, would you have said what you said if I hadn't said pretty much the exact same thing first?

Based on the posting from you in the past I'm guessing no

Be honest with me, do you think that you haven't posted something that has already been said but in a worse way? I seem to recall it happening frequently. You should really not be mean to somebody, especially for one of your own faults. It is not becoming of you and I didn't put all of that work into making you a better person for it to all go down the drain.

He can't afford to pay attention. He blew all his money on plastic surgery when he was convinced Seth Rogen would be Hollywood's next leading man & thus his celebrity look a like business failed miserably.
Dude you promised you wouldn't tell anyone

That's after you started with the name calling. Oh how short our memories are. I believe the comment was:

"Now that you've explained your argument further, you come off as a two pump chump."

So exactly what irony are you referring to? You started with the underhanded comments. I just returned in kind.

You could try to be the bigger man. Or use the but he/she started it argument. I mean both are widely accepted behavior.

You know what? I feel like I'm going to own this thread actually. Recently I started a fantasy booking thread over at The Writing Gallery, it's about TNA and I'm trying to vent some of my ideas for the promotion.

You're all invited to come check it out and tell how crappy I am and how my english is broken, but maybe I can hook some of you. I'm trying to keep the shows simple and without the grinding sessions of writing an entire promo or an entire match. I'm more concerned with the meat of the shows and you guys can fill the blanks in, so it isn't really going to take much of your time.

It could also generate some cool discussions about wrestling, as for instance, the best way to debut Cody Rhodes (Thanks JamJam for the feedback!). I'll use this thread as a spam appropriated place to discuss some of my future ideas.

In less than 24 hours I've already posted the Bound For Glory PPV and the first Impact On Pop TV Show. I wanted to give it a quick start so that my ideas start to fall into place. Next show will probably be in three or four days time, so if you're curious:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5579261#post5579261

I'm really excited for my idea for the world title! I do have plans for everything else but that will take time to actually put on a storyboard to get to the first TV special.

In less than 24 hours I've already posted the Bound For Glory PPV and the first Impact On Pop TV Show. I wanted to give it a quick start so that my ideas start to fall into place. Next show will probably be in three or four days time, so if you're curious:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5579261#post5579261

I'm really excited for my idea for the world title! I do have plans for everything else but that will take time to actually put on a storyboard to get to the first TV special.

Dynasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back