FSWWE - Hate Thread * Keep it all here*

I do have friends and family that love and care about me, which is why when I am on here you see me acting like a dick to everyone except a few people. You on the other hand have purposely made yourself out to be an asshole for no apparent reason. Perhaps you're the one in need of some people who love you in real life.

Stick the pathetic in your ass, I've already said why I made this thread.
You are the ones that are pathetic, c'mon don't you guys have girlfriend to fuck and family to give you attention?

well I know that girls doesn't care about you, I'm wondering, why is that?? :banghead:
You are such an incredible person :shrug:

Utter cunt

It was a big letdown compared to some of the other lynch mob threads on here. The one with "I hate those christians" asking for his account to be deleted was a personal favourite.
:lmao:

I remember that one.

I'm still waiting for FSWWE to comeback.

Who knows though, maybe we really did get rid of him?!

It was a big letdown compared to some of the other lynch mob threads on here. The one with "I hate those christians" asking for his account to be deleted was a personal favourite.
:lmao:

Didn't that end up being a girl? I think I remember reading that one

Hmm. I know he meant last post in this Thread, which is a shame. He may just decided to read it and weep instead of reading it, weeping and attempting to reply.

I dunno about that. They're all pretty damn good here.

PutridShock is a nice one. Although FloppyCock, I have to admit, does beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back