[Official] Carlito Thread (Keep it ALL in here!)

Still no sign of Carlito since the draft, and now their is a new equation to the Carlito saga, and that is Primo Colon. Carlito's brother has debut and you have to wonder if Carlito's bad attitude will affect his brother's chance to become something in the WWE. Carlito was stupid to say what he said about HHH, and he must want out, but now he has to think about his brother. I think Carlito could have aired his dirty laundry some other way. He hasn't been given the push he's wanted but their are many people in the WWE that work hard and still get nowhere, but you don't hear them complaining. I think Carlito may have a reason to complain, but he's not going to go nowhere with that kind of attitude simply because he isn't a big enough star(hbk, hhh, batista, orton) for the WWE to care.

I wonder if they'll bring him back in a couple of weeks and use him as a heel, fighting against his own brother. Maybe it'll culminate in a 'Loser leaves WWE' match and Carlito will finally get his release. Primo will get a little push of his own, and then get buried - Just for being Carlito's brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back