FSWWE - Hate Thread * Keep it all here*

Cunt posted huge fucking pic in my Rep.

Was a Lollipop saying "Suck Me". He must be taking lessons from xoxo FrenchKiss xoxo

Please hate me here, suck my cock here and above all show me your skills of being ***** :D

Guys that NEED to be HERE:

- JGlass - apparently sometimes...-
\(Suck) C(r)ock-
Gay Sherman
- Sound of Madness-
Just 4 Losers - or J4L whatever
- Stingsucker
- Myriad
- Nick
- Nate

I disliked you at first, mostly because your posting was so inane and I thought you must have eaten paint chips as a child. Then you asked me for a truce after I red repped you 5 or 6 times because you were acting like a prick along with being a terrible poster.

So, I accepted your truce, and even gave you the occasional green. The for some reason, you felt the need to point out that I dont deserve such a hot wife. Still didnt bother me, because you didnt crap on my wife.

But your right back to being prick status in my eyes, and thats because of the names Ive bolded. Some of them are either people Im tight with, respect their posting ability, like as people, or all of the above. I dont give a damn what you say about me, but when you talk crap about people I like and respect, we have a problem again. The sad part of it is that you just named names and failed to give a reason as to why they're on your list.

In my profession, thats what we call "attention seeking behavior." You cant get positive attention, so you create negative instead. Most likely, you dont care whether the attention is positive or negative, your type just wants the attention. Even if means 83 people telling you how sorry and pathetic you are. I feel sad for you that youre a mouthy idiot whose only way of getting attention is creating your own hate thread.

FSWWE has green repped me a fair bit in fairness, even sent me a message like two days after I joined to tell me I was a "great poster," I noticed his little baiting session with Crock and thought he was doing himself no favors, but I ignored it and kept on doing my thang', but after reading this thread I've lost any respect I've had for the dude and after he went at Crock, I didn't have much left to begin with.

Stop acting like the Jason Statham of the Internet. "You can all hate me here..." and then you post a list of the people who should be posting. You acted like a douche, you repeatedly posted crap, they pointed out to you as to why they dislike you/find you annoying and insecurely you refused to listen and have deteriorated into a troll. Whatever you get is really on your own shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back