• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Mega Powers

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Curtis "AxelMania" and Damien "Macho Mandow".

Soon to be a comedy tag team that will still be more successful than The Ascension.

More successful than The Ascension? They're going to feud with them and beat them most likely. It will be the defining moment of a team that is officially being "buried" in the correct usage of the word.

Throw in Santino as Jimmy Hart & it could be comedic gold.

Or just a terrible waste of time & reminder that Sandow is still the better of another pairing.

Tag team division is getting better and better. I can see them being champion in next 5 months if handled correctly.

Congratulations on your hard work, Damien Sandow. You did so well getting yourself and Miz over with that nonsense program we gave you and we didn't give you a spot in Wrestlemania to blow it off and instead did it on Raw in 2 minutes. We decided to reward your attempts at grabbing the brass ring.

Here you go. The same shit you were doing last year.

I hate this company.

This tag team should turn pretty craptastic within the month. I still don't get why Sandow doesn't get pushed harder. His gimmicks were Genius rip off, Miz's stunt double and Macho Man rip off yet in all cases he found a way to make it work and get over. The guy gets over pretty much at will yet he still can't get past Zack Ryder level. I'm not saying the guy should be champ but he shouldn't be jerking the curtain either.

WWE should hire Jay Lethal and have him team with Macho Mandow.... Macho Madness Unites!!!

10987615_871834559521661_1367107318019198068_n.jpg

safe_image.php

What a crappy idea for a tag team... You have Sandow who is basically a physical embodiment of Randy Savage, and than you have... Curtis Axel... who acts nothing like Hulk Hogan. Making these guys an absolute joke of a tag team and having them go over teams like The Ascension is a ridiculously bad idea for the Tag Division.

It's shit like this that hurts the product. If you're going to make something a joke, don't have them go over legitimate contenders.

I find irony that Sandow came in using Lanny Poffo's gimmick to get over, and is now imitating his brother?!?!?

i wanted to like this Macho Mandow thing since he's a dude i like, but i couldnt. it was sad and embarrasing imo

R.I.P. Ascension too

I believe they've executed this too quickly however, how can I be mad at Sandow in a comedy role and continuing Curtis Axel's most successful schtick to date?

Neither of these teams are (or at least should be) considered contenders. They are both essentially tribute acts that serve as the opening/comedy/fodder act that virtually every wrestling card has ever had.

The NMP should been given an opportunity to get over (not that the Ascension were ever given that chance) but should they not, they should not be disbanded. Instead, they should be kept around as enhancement for new teams coming up from nXt or as cannon fodder for the New Day or reformed Wyatts.

The Ascension should be treated the same way - first main roster victories for say Enzo/Cass, enhancement for Lucha Dragons and a quick win for Kidd/Cesaro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back