TNA Round 2, Match 4: The Mega Powers vs. Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

The Mega Powers vs. Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

• Mega Powers

• Canadian Chris Connection

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All matches take place inside of the six sided ring.

The Mega Powers are the team of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage from 1988 - 1989.

Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho are from 2001.

Jericho & Benoit shouldn't have got out of the last round, certainly not this one either. Savage is better than both of them put together, and Hogan is a bigger star than both of them. It should be an easy victory.

I'm indifferent to this. I'm just posting in the hope that someone notices this and decides to argue. I guess I'll just blindly stick with Jake for the time being.

Well screw you Jake! The Chrises have the sort of technical skill here to get the job done and would do a far better job at utilising the TNA environment, Jericho in particular. In fact, the TNA environment negates any advantage pulled from Hogan and Savage's star power to a great degree - everyone's a main eventer in TNA.

Has to be the Mega Powers. Benoit and Jericho's main finishing moves are submission holds. Can you really picture either Hogan or Savage from the late 80s being caught in the Crossface or teh Walls of Jericho? Neither can I.

Savage is so good that the Elbow Drop kills his enemies and revives his allies. Proof:

[youtube]25AT2EyAIw4[/youtube]

You see that's where TNA is going wrong. Both TNA & early/mid 90's WCW are shit. But one was memorable with it's shitness.

THat's what was funny about it. It's so ridiculously over the top that its great, but in some odd way it made sense. TNA just doesn't in any way.

That's the most effective finisher I've ever seen!

Hogan and Savage take this because they worked well... Chris and Chris were thrown together and didn't last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back