• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback 2015 Kickoff Match: Curtis Axel & Macho Mandow VS The Ascension

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
20150511_payback_EP_LIGHT_kickoff-hp2.jpg

Noticed this did not have a thread yet and the show starts tonight..... So this is our Kickoff Match on the pre-show. It should be a fun match to get things started before the actual Payback event airs. Axelmania and Macho Mandow will probably win this because the main roster's creative team seems to, for whatever reason, hate The Ascension. The way they have been booked has been ridiculous and I don't expect that to end here. I'm normally not interested in the pre-show matches but this time around I plan to watch it rather than use it as my chance to order the pizza I'll be eating during the main portion of the show. The Mega Powers parody win to start things off tonight, likely followed by a silly promo by them, and the feud might still continue after this show.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Axelmania and Macho Mandow will defeat The The Ascension.

====

Now it's your turn.

What are your thoughts on the match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back