The Legendary John Cena HQ

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
johncena.jpg

The picture above me shows what John Cena does best: Win titles and win them off of guys like Edge and Randy Orton. The Cena campaign was strong last year and we suffered a heartbreaking loss to The Undertaker. However, this is a new year and this year will be legendary. You want to know the real reason why The Rock cut a promo on the champ? It's because he got beat by Cena in last year's tournament. The only thing that has changed is that John has gotten stronger. He arguably has had the two best feuds of the year with Nexus and Batista. Of course he was fired and made to be Barrett's slave but John got his revenge at the end like he always does and sent Wade to Smackdown to pick on The Big Show.

To Edge supporters: Where are Edge's great matches as a main eventer without Cena?

To Jericho supporters: John Cena has Jericho's number on speed dial and he's about to be calling him again.

To Orton supporters: Orton had the champ handcuffed to the ring post and was beating him with a kendo stick. He gets Orton in one submission manuever and he's done, son.

To Undertaker supporters: What has The Undertaker done in the last ten years that can compare to Cena? The only thing Deadman has done more times than Cena is to come back from injury.

It is a changing of the guard. This isn't the Attitude Era anymore and I don't want to see another Attitude Era wrestler win it. The young sharks are circling and it is their time to strike. Support Cena in the WrestleZone Tournament and you, like him, will become legendary.

To Edge supporters: Where are Edge's great matches as a main eventer without Cena?

Wrestlemania 24 v. The Undertaker? Sorry, did you need more, or was it a trick question?

To Jericho supporters: John Cena has Jericho's number on speed dial and he's about to be calling him again.

Is he wishing Jericho luck after he advances past Cena? Maybe Cena's calling to get advice on how to properly promote an autobiography?

To Orton supporters: Orton had the champ handcuffed to the ring post and was beating him with a kendo stick. He gets Orton in one submission manuever and he's done, son.

Orton kicks Cena in the head once, and puts him out of the Tournament for a year. Problem solved. :shrugs:

To Undertaker supporters: What has The Undertaker done in the last ten years that can compare to Cena?

Besides being the MAIN attraction to the greatest show of the year, for the past two years? Or besides retiring one of the true Legends in this sport less than a year ago, when Cena was busy getting ready to carry bags for a rookie new comer?

What about being buried a couple times, and still managing to find ways to come back from that? Put Cena in a box, cover it with a ton of dirt, and make his signature saying a reality.

10961191_gal.jpg

That is the worst chokeslam ever, his hand is on Cena's chest. Looks like Michelle McCool isn't the only person getting her tits squeezed by Taker.

And I'd put Cena over Flair, Jericho, Orton, maybe Edge depending on the stipulation, but probably not Taker. Just the facts.

That is the worst chokeslam ever, his hand is on Cena's chest. Looks like Michelle McCool isn't the only person getting her tits squeezed by Taker.

And I'd put Cena over Flair, Jericho, Orton, maybe Edge depending on the stipulation, but probably not Taker. Just the facts.

Wrestlemania 24 v. The Undertaker? Sorry, did you need more, or was it a trick question?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Is he wishing Jericho luck after he advances past Cena? Maybe Cena's calling to get advice on how to properly promote an autobiography?

Don't worry. Cena's coming out with a new book called How To Lose To Me as a Rookie. I think the first chapter is going to have Jericho's name in the title.

Orton kicks Cena in the head once, and puts him out of the Tournament for a year. Problem solved. :shrugs:

Orton will be too busy laying on the ground after a loss to punt Cena. Unless Cena's in a crouched position on the top of the ramp while he celebrates victory.

Besides being the MAIN attraction to the greatest show of the year, for the past two years? Or besides retiring one of the true Legends in this sport less than a year ago, when Cena was busy getting ready to carry bags for a rookie new comer?

At least Cena was on TV. Where was Undertaker for the fifteenth year in a row. Out of action. When Cena is out, people care. When Undertaker is out, people don't.

What about being buried a couple times, and still managing to find ways to come back from that? Put Cena in a box, cover it with a ton of dirt, and make his signature saying a reality.

10961191_gal.jpg

[YOUTUBE]tXwRuM_jmps[/YOUTUBE]

Go to about 5:55.

You're welcome.

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H: multiple times

Shawn Michaels vs Benoit vs Triple H: Wrestlemania main event

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair: Had a good match with a man in his late 50s

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin: On Raw

Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan: Had another good match with a guy in his 50s who has bad knees and couldn't wrestle to well to begin with

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H: multiple times

Summerslam 2002 was good but I wouldn't call it a classic. Besides that match, HHH owns him.

Shawn Michaels vs Benoit vs Triple H: Wrestlemania main event

I prefer their Backlash triple threat match.

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair: Had a good match with a man in his late 50s

You're serious.

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin: On Raw

Without the kick, nobody would remember it except KB.

Shawn Michaels vs Hulk Hogan: Had another good match with a guy in his 50s who has bad knees and couldn't wrestle to well to begin with

If you consider HBK overselling every minute of that match a great match, then I feel sorry for you.

These classic matches HBK has had happened over a decade ago. I guarantee that Cena's matches with HHH, HBK, and Batista will become classics. HBK only has about one or two great matches a year anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back