The Ill Nana Award for Best Non-Wrestling Thread

Which One Is Your Choice?

• Are soldiers heroes?

• NXT NWS Debate – Most Important Decade For Video Gaming

• Ellisman Twitter v2: There was this girl…

• Bill Lesnar MANIA is Running Somewhere

• The Sports Bar

• SSC’s House of Boobs and Trippy Gifs

• MMA News and Tidbits

• WZCW Presents: Kingdom Come II

• Evolution vs. Intelligent Design: Which Should Be Taught In Schools?

• Bullshit About Movies, Release Dates, and Box Office

• Ty Burna’s All Hip Hop Thread

• SVR 2011 bullshittin thread

• Random Thoughts Thread

• NXT NWS Finals – The Greatest Athlete in History

• Adventures of the 6th Grade, and Beyond

Results are only viewable after voting.
Evolution vs Intelligent Design hands down. Some of the most awesome debating I have ever seen on this forum.

Hmm, mixing in spam and nonspam threads makes for one interesting and stacked category. I'll have to go serious with this award though and give it to Tasty's excellent "Are Soldiers Heroes?" thread. Made for some great responses.

The sports bar. Hands down. Nice job by BC and Big Sexy in that thread. I don't post in it much, but I sure do read it a ton. Congrats fellas.

I would have voted for the Random Thoughts Thread but then J-Dogg hijacked it.

Sports Bar is brilliant, but I went for the MMA News and Tidbits thread. It has been masterfully run, but beyond that, is so simple that it's transitioned around JMT, Guy, and INDYJon. News gets reported there, and then discussion either begins there or spills into other threads. It's one of the first threads I check.

I had to go with my Ellisman one. Where is my Red Dead Redemption thread? That thread was pretty successful too! It was a tough choice between that and Adventures of the 6th grade and Beyond though. :p

I went with "Are Soldiers Heroes?" Interesting discussions with really excellent points made on either side.

I voted for the soldiers thread before I realized SSC's house of boobs and GIFs was on there. Such a great thread. One of the best ones that has existed since I came here.

But no, real quality, definately the soldier one. Asses were handed out on bent silver platters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back