The Greatest Story Ever Told: By Lord Sidious/Dave

To all those saying "this was so stupid it was clearly a work".

. <----- This is the joke, going over your heads.

. <-- This is you.

Any questions?

Damn you Dave, and here I thought you were my friend, you were just trying to use me for your petty war.

Fuck you I'm neutral in this.

Wow! Some people take themselves and this board way to seriously. Case in point:

This is so fucking stupid. Getting a blowjob from a crocodile would be a much more amusing experience than the one I've had reading this thread.

What did you fucking expect it to be. Stop being such a petty little bitch and stay the fuck away.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

this is by far the best thing i have read in a while. & that includes the new dexter book & the zombie survival guide. (& no the lord isnt using mind contol to make me write this post.... i think....)

all hail the dark lord of the universe!!!!

Thanks to everyone who commented on this. It was a lot of fun for a while.

That being said, I have no affiliation with Sidious, for those who were still confused. Lee asked for my name to be changed to Sidious and I rolled with it. I created a story that I thought you guys might enjoy reading and I hope that you did. Other than that, I have no ties with the man.

I am Dave. I have never been Lord Sidious.

Should've had yourself banned for the night after you left, would've brought bigger hype to it.

It's funny you should say that actually. Doc and I were planning on banning each other to take it to the next level. We thought that would have been quite fun. That being said, I really enjoyed that some people really got on board with it and had some fun.

I was only trying to kill some time and it sounded like a fun thing to do.

Its humourous how all this turned out that Sid and Dave were the same person, this really needs an award this whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back