Lord Sidious

Didn't Sid accuse NorCal of making him look like a fool after NorCal agreed to go to a PPV with him but couldn't make cause he got sick the day of the show or some shit?

Yes. I invited him to go to a show with me, an olive branch of sorts, since everyone hated him. He then revealed he was jobless and literally lived in his mom's basement. So I was like, cool story bro, ill buy the tickets, dont worry about it.

and I did, 150$ worth of tickets. Got food poisoning the thursday before, and had a very unfun, exhausting weekend after that.

so apparently I went to lengths of spending that money all in an attempt to be mean to him

Yes. I invited him to go to a show with me, an olive branch of sorts, since everyone hated him. He then revealed he was jobless and literally lived in his mom's basement. So I was like, cool story bro, ill buy the tickets, dont worry about it.

and I did, 150$ worth of tickets. Got food poisoning the thursday before, and had a very unfun, exhausting weekend after that.

so apparently I went to lengths of spending that money all in an attempt to be mean to him

You monster NorCal! Why would you do something like that to poor Palpatine? You ought to have been ashamed of yourself. BA*, man.

Also, I text messaged him pictures of the tickets. Not that anyone who has known me from any amount of the time on the site would think I was lying, especially the ones I know in person. But yea.

I remember that one. Didn't it go something like:

Norcal: "Why would I spend 150 bucks to mess with you?"

Sid: "Oh you would. You went to the show and I looked like a fool."

Norcal: "Uh, no I didn't."

Sid: "You made me look like a fool!"

He was a very disturbed individual. It's easy to say these things about him but he did have some serious problems. I will say the NorCal deal was inexcusable though.

He was always nice to me though. Yes, I know the probable reason.

I joined around the time of his finale. He called me a prick once i think.

Also Talon & Jerichoholic, shut the fuck up. You both suck. End it. Nobody wins.

Now I wanna know the story of Sully's rise & fall.

Sully is a lot like you.

Sully couldn't keep his mouth shut. He kept saying excessively stupid things, and wondered why everyone hated him all the time. So finally, he got fed up, and posted a picture of tits. Because, what was going through his mind was, "yeah, these tits'll show 'em who's boss" and then got perma-banned. He's been trying to get back ever since.

Screw Lord Sidious and Talon for a moment. Is there any evidence of Lee pre-one year ban?

Sidious and I wouldn't have gotten along, I know that much. I'm not good with holding my tongue when it comes to people like him, and I'm sure that would have caused problems. He was a decent poster, though.

Sidious and I wouldn't have gotten along, I know that much. I'm not good with holding my tongue when it comes to people like him, and I'm sure that would have caused problems. He was a decent poster, though.

Sidious won arguments by the shock and awe strategy. He just typed so goddamn much that you were too stunned to reply to it.

This entire website has such a grand history I want to know about.

Hell, these stories should get some type of thread where people from now can comment on them. Like "WZ Forums Greatest Rivalries/Moments" type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back