The Greatest Story Ever Told: By Lord Sidious/Dave

Hell yeah, Bleach is rocking and rolling... Naruto just had a fucking entire season devoted to random filler.

Damn. Last time I saw Naruto was over a year ago. One day, I'll catch up.

Last chapter of the manga I read was when Naruto gets full control of the Kyuubi (?). That was like, what? 3 months ago?

EDIT: My above sarcastic eye roll was meant to be a :wtf:

From what I gather, Dave/Sidious is the same person and always has been? And people are buying this still or has it already been revealed as a work?

EDIT: My above sarcastic eye roll was meant to be a :wtf:

From what I gather, Dave/Sidious is the same person and always has been? And people are buying this still or has it already been revealed as a work?

Well if it is a work, I'm sure the majority of the modding team are aware, considering that (Last I checked) alternate accounts were a big no- no.

Well if it is a work, I'm sure the majority of the modding team are aware, considering that (Last I checked) alternate accounts were a big no- no.

That and, as great as a poster as Dave is, I find it incredibly hard for anyone to post in to very distinctive and different styles for that long. The work it would take, dedication, so on and so forth. Not impossible but it would take one hell of a poster with a LOT of free time. I always pictured Dave as more of a social butterfly than someone with THAT much time.

Of course I could be wrong but I don't really buy it.

DirtyJosé;2691154 said:
This is nice and all. He's still going to be around for Lethal Lottery though, right?

And Jose takes the thread HA!

Pretty sure this a big work, I remember reading Sid's despondent thread in the Archives, he seemed like he was ready to move on with his shit.

It's interesting that this greatest story ever told gets revealed a couple of nights before the arrival of Santa Claus. After all, he's real too.

Seriously, does anybody actually beleive Dave had created had two accounts, and was Sidious the entire time?

I posted it earlier but got ignored, but here's proof. This is the thread where Sid was put in Prison. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=110884

Sid is still named Ambiguous Turd, and is also still banned. If you look in "Sids" or Dave's account, and go into user notes, you will see the name changes. Plus go into his posts as well.

Sorry if I'm bumming out the party, or ruining the whole joke..just wanted to make sure nobody was buying this crap. :shrug:

I give props to Dave though, it was brilliant, I completley fell for it. I even green repped him, thinking it was Sid.

I don't care if you're not really Sidious. I can't stand to read that much of his likeness.

Seriously, does anybody actually beleive Dave had created had two accounts, and was Sidious the entire time?

I posted it earlier but got ignored, but here's proof. This is the thread where Sid was put in Prison. http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=110884

Sid is still named Ambiguous Turd, and is also still banned. If you look in "Sids" or Dave's account, and go into user notes, you will see the name changes. Plus go into his posts as well.

Sorry if I'm bumming out the party, or ruining the whole joke..just wanted to make sure nobody was buying this crap. :shrug:

I give props to Dave though, it was brilliant, I completley fell for it. I even green repped him, thinking it was Sid.

You've got to be the densest mother fucker I've ever known.

Ok, I re-read it Crock, and Dirty Jose, I'm standing by my opinion. I think the two of you are fucking dense. Look into it, if you actually believe this, then please, go kill yourself..right now.

Lord Sid was not Dave. Not only is they're posting style completley different now and then (even if Dave try's to use the excuse of selling the alternative character) but all Dave did was change his name and avatar. You'd think if they were all coming back about the big conspiracy, they'd unban the original character, not just change names.

Dave was simply insulting Sid, this whole joke was just a slap to the face of Sid. If you read it, you could tell he was insulting the concepts the Lord Siddy was doing in his posts. He was making fun of him.

Dave never had two accounts the entire time. It isn't that hard to understand. I swear Crock, it seems like you try to make me crazy. :banghead:

Ok, I re-read it Crock, and Dirty Jose, I'm standing by my opinion. I think the two of you are fucking dense. Look into it, if you actually believe this, then please, go kill yourself..right now.

Lord Sid was not Dave. Not only is they're posting style completley different now and then (even if Dave try's to use the excuse of selling the alternative character) but all Dave did was change his name and avatar. You'd think if they were all coming back about the big conspiracy, they'd unban the original character, not just change names.

Dave was simply insulting Sid, this whole joke was just a slap to the face of Sid. If you read it, you could tell he was insulting the concepts the Lord Siddy was doing in his posts. He was making fun of him.

Dave never had two accounts the entire time. It isn't that hard to understand. I swear Crock, it seems like you try to make me crazy. :banghead:

Lord Sidious and Dave are two accounts operated by the same person. We are only just now finding this out. The old Lord Sidious account was namechanged and banned. Dave has come out as Sidious and had the Dave account changed into a Lord Sidious account.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

What is this supposed to show?

Sid is still named Ambiguous Turd, and is also still banned.

If you look in "Sids" or Dave's account, and go into user notes, you will see the name changes. Plus go into his posts as well.

He made no effort to hide these things, in fact, he's pretty clear about why there are two accounts, and that the old Sidious one was banned while the present one is his Dave account. Even buying into his story, he made sense.

So pretty much everything went over your head, and you still don't get that he was pretty forward about being Dave from the beginning of the post.

...I'm sorry, could the people who repped him thinking he was really Sidious please raise your hands? Oh, OH....oh....

That's nice. No one was talking about that, though.

You mean he was making a joke? A prank? Tomfoolery? This was all in jest? This was satire? No fucking way man!

Dave never had two accounts the entire time. It isn't that hard to understand. I swear Crock, it seems like you try to make me crazy.

We're only here to help you. We're only here to make you better.

Lord Sidious and Dave are two accounts operated by the same person. We are only just now finding this out. The old ord Sidious account was namechanged and banned. Dave has come out as Sidious and had the Dave account changed into a Lord Sidious account.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

I'm not saying I don't understand it, I'm saying I don't believe it that it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back