Lord Sidious

Be nice to Champ.

I have to admit that I feel like answering in the affirmative to Champ's question. Let's be honest: Very few guys here are coming out passionately right now for anything as ass-hattedly stupid as Randy Orton fondling Stephanie McMahon.
I'd prefer CM Punk fondling Kevin Nash at this point. FOR DA SHOK VAL00

Also, what is this thread about now? I lost track.

I'll be honest I wanted to punch that fucker MANY times. He had some funny rants here and there and had his moments but he was often annoying (which is commonplace on these boards) but too many personal attacks on his part and there were times he came off as downright racist.

Oh, I wanted to punch him too, don't worry. He used to block everyone who didn't agree with him and then complain about how they were trolling him. I'm surprised he seems to have actually debated people on here.

Read this:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=92929

Still one of my all-time favorites. Everybody else seems to shit on it, but it cracks me up every time.

Okay, I laughed quite a bit at this.

I had one interaction with him; when he closed a thread I made when I first started (the first one I made, actually). I just don't get how someone could be such a huge douche as this guy was portrayed as. At the same time, it seemed that he did his job here, maybe even took it more seriously than an internet wrestling forum should be taken. I just wonder how big of an ass he was?

Then again, I read the prison thread and he did come across as a bit of an asshole.

Either way, I'll be suprised if there are many that miss him.

God, he's even more of a creep than I thought he was.

I'm surprised he never showed up at anyone's house trying to rape them.

I do miss him... had some great rants conjured up a lot of intelligent arguments, although he was an asshole... but that's what makes everyone so special. He was also going to be my mentor before he got hit with le Ban-hammer.

I got my first 2 infractions from him when I joined, then PM'd him drunkenly (though not in an aggressive manner or anything, just rambling shite) and felt a bit bad for the guy. Mind you, the thread where someone changed his name to Siddy (or something) and he couldn't change it back was hilarious.

For all his interesting views, there were about 50 mad things going on at the same time too.

Siddy said:
And for the floor ... list ALL types of underwear do you wear today.

Everyday use I wear .... , going to the gym I wear .... when in bed I wear ....

Etc.

For me, I wear boxers for everyday use.

I wear briefs when running on the treadmill as I have a large chaffing problem.

Your turn.

Sidious admitted he had/has an underwear fetish

AAAHHHH

Next question. If you say you had to have a man crush on at least one guy on the wrestling team, describe what he looked like.

Skin Color
Weight
Height
Facial features
Underwear type
Approx Age

You have to pick one person you think was remotely handsome, for a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back