Lord Sidious

The Champ

Mexican Plate Lunch
Does anyone else miss this guy?

I mean, I know he was a complete clown and everything, but his wrestling rants were so god damn hilarious.

That Chavo vs. Hornswoggle petition was one of my favorite things I've ever seen on the internet.

Holy fuck, this thread has officially made my day.

Sidious is the greatest comedy character of all time.

are-you-a-magnet.jpg

Don't get me wrong, guys. I thought he was a terrible poster and he hated my guts just as much as anyone's he's ever posted with.

But I miss his hilarious obsessiveness over everything and the way he used to write 10,000 word essays on how he would improve the WWE. That shit was good entertainment.

I would, except I have a thread-making addiction that I can't seem to shake. People have told me that I have a problem.

Also please stop using the fuckign icons, why the important logo? It's not an important matter.

It's a habit of mine to put some kind of logo on every thread I make. Been doing that for years. I like to spice things up.

Be nice to Champ.

I have to admit that I feel like answering in the affirmative to Champ's question. Let's be honest: Very few guys here are coming out passionately right now for anything as ass-hattedly stupid as Randy Orton fondling Stephanie McMahon.

I've read the thread in the Bar Room archives, just for the hell of it.

................................DAMN.

I had just recently read that Bar Room thread and then the Prison one, must say that it was quite enjoyable. Knowing how things turned out later on makes reading that stuff in hindsight even more enjoyable, especially the bits like Sid calling FTS an unstable psychotic treading the line of having a public breakdown. Lulz.

Also, SNS, someone has seemingly stole your woman.

Good thing you didn't think of that a month ago when you were bitching about it...

I was still dating her months ago when I was bitching about it. back then I wanted to keep the picture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back