Thank you PSN hackers

Yeah and don't worry your head that they could have some vital details about your payment types and numbers. It's just a small detail.

Yeah and don't worry your head that they could have some vital details about your payment types and numbers. It's just a small detail.

If you gave your details I however, did not. Why should ~I when i can get value cards?

I got Infamous and Wipeout. Already had LBP and Stardust, so it wasn't a very big choice. Liking the Playstation Plus too.

anything good?>
My options were Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD, WipeoutHD, and Dead Nation.

What did you get? I have Infamous and have yet to pick my 2nd.
I got LittleBigPlanet and Dead Nation. I already own Infamous.

The credit card information they had was like three card numbers ago. I've changed all of my important passwords two or three times since then. I don't even live in the same place they have on file.

I'm not too concerned.

Too bad that everyone can't say the same. Nice gesture from Sony though. Well, I guess they had to give you guys something. Still, better than nothing.

I have one name for my psp and another for my ps3, so I logged in on my ps3 with my psp name and got another two games free. So I got 4 of the 5 ps3 games and I'm gonna see if I can get all of the psp games.

By the way, for the people who have played the free games, how are they?

I'm selecting my games tomorrow. Already have Infamous before this and really enjoyed it. Think I'm getting Little Big Planet and then probaly Wipeout.

I don't have enough room on my PS3. :( Maybe I'll try to delete some stuff tomorrow. I plan on getting inFamous for sure, but I don't know what the second will be.

My PS3 is out of commission at the moment by dint of me not owning a television. Is there a time limit on when I can claim the free software?

I don't have enough room on my PS3. :( Maybe I'll try to delete some stuff tomorrow. I plan on getting inFamous for sure, but I don't know what the second will be.
LittleBigPlanet is pretty fun. Haven't played the Dead Nation yet. I used to like Wipeout back on the Playstation (was it 1 or 2), but racing games just don't really excite me. And I can play Asteroids for free anytime I want.

My PS3 is out of commission at the moment by dint of me not owning a television. Is there a time limit on when I can claim the free software?
Yes. I think you have 30 days from a day or two ago, if I'm not mistaken. But it's something close to that.

Ugh; little prospect of me commandeering a screen in that time frame. Then again, since I already own LBP and Infamous I'm probably not missing out on much.

I spent £20 on WipEout HD Fury. OK, it was two years ago and it was the disc version, but still. Great game if anybody was wondering. Gorgeous shit.

I'm tempted to get Ratchet and Clank but InFamous and LBP are somewhat tempting. Also, they were full length games to begin with. Quest for Booty wasn't.

ogre.jpg

Chester again shows us what little he has to contribute to anything.

I got LBP & Dead Nation on my profile and my brother got the other two off his profile. I alread had inFAMOUS so thaat was the one i didn't get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back