Suggest a game!!

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I'm getting ready to go out to the 24 hour Wal-Mart and buy a game. Dunno what I want though. Open to most suggestions except for like, RPGs and stuff. Not into that. Sorry Oblivion fans! Sold mine for $10. I have a PS3.

Here's my games:

Def Jam ICON
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2<3
NCAA Football 2009
inFAMOUS
Need for Speed: SHIFT
Red Dead Redemption
UFC Undisputed 2010
GTA IV & Ballad of Gay Tony.
Saints Row 2.

I've never played Bioshock, someone told me that was fun but I have no clue what the deal on it is. I'm contemplating Bad Company 2. I played a little bit of it when it first came out, but I was so hooked on Call of Duty that I felt like it sucked, because I kept comparing it to COD and such. Willing to give that a try again. System is PS3, PSN ID is Shady4190 if you feel like adding me. Help me out here!

I'm getting ready to go out to the 24 hour Wal-Mart and buy a game. Dunno what I want though. Open to most suggestions except for like, RPGs and stuff. Not into that. Sorry Oblivion fans! Sold mine for $10. I have a PS3.

Here's my games:

Def Jam ICON
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2<3
NCAA Football 2009
inFAMOUS
Need for Speed: SHIFT
Red Dead Redemption
UFC Undisputed 2010
GTA IV & Ballad of Gay Tony.
Saints Row 2.

I've never played Bioshock, someone told me that was fun but I have no clue what the deal on it is. I'm contemplating Bad Company 2. I played a little bit of it when it first came out, but I was so hooked on Call of Duty that I felt like it sucked, because I kept comparing it to COD and such. Willing to give that a try again. System is PS3, PSN ID is Shady4190 if you feel like adding me. Help me out here!
Was that list a list of games you currently own, or a list of games you are contemplating buying?

Wait 2 days and buy Madden NFL 11. Or buy a Wii and buy Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Was that list a list of games you currently own, or a list of games you are contemplating buying?

Wait 2 days and buy Madden NFL 11. Or buy a Wii and buy Super Mario Galaxy 2.

The ones I own. My little nephew owns a Wii and I play SMG2 occasionally. Meh.

The ones I own. My little nephew owns a Wii and I play SMG2 occasionally. Meh.
Meh my ass. SMG2 is the best game so far this year, hands down.

Madden comes out tomorrow, get that. Even better, buy an X-Box 360, X-Box live, Madden 11 for X-Box 360, and join the WZ Online Franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back