• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend A PS3 Game For Me

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I've got SvR, and it's poo. And I've played Pro Evo to death. I need a game to last me until GTA comes out. I'm open to anything. A little detail what the game sis about would be helpful too.

call of duity 4 and assasins creed really good games. And i think online for the ps3 is free? so you could shoot down noobs all day on cod4

i think the 360 is a more popular console just because of games like halo and gears of war.

Can't (honestly) stand either. I own mine because I love the fact that microsoft has f*cked me over countless times. :thumbsup:

The 3 red ring lights of doom. Oh yeah, loved it. The fact that my original xbox ALMOST quit working RIGHT after the two year warranty ran up, perfect! :lmao:

Anyways, seriously though. I love xbox because the online community seems better than sony's. Microsoft seems to have a bigger following for online activity, although I'm sure sony will catch up sooner or later.

The final reason, is because I'm not wanting to spend over $600.00 on a f*cking game system. The best version of the PS3 is like what, $599.99 if not higher. I bought my 360 for $399.99 (or was it $499.99, I can't remember I just know it wasn't 6)

Get a job where you can take your daughter into work. I used to manage a shoe shop, I took my girl in every day.

Mine was better. I got paid £10 an hour to look after my kid. I also get the time to set up my buisness' while I was there. So I was paid to make more money in essence.

I just finished Uncharted Drakes Fortune. There were a couple of flaws in the controls, nothing major just stuff that could have easily been better. However, if you like your games to have a good story I would recommend this one. The characters are pretty great for a video game. Plus, the platforing is pretty cool.

Call of Duty 4 is a must have if you like first person shooters. Assassin's Creed is fun to play at first, but ultimately a waste of money. Way too repetitive.

I just got a PS3 so Uncharted is the only game I've played. I played COD4 and Creed on 360 but I doubt they are any different.

Elder Scrolls, Oblivion

Fucking beast of a game, INCREDIBLY open ended, and will last you as long as you could ever want.

Basically, think Grand Theft Auto, only instead of guns and crime, you have swords/magic and magical beasts.

Anyways, seriously though. I love xbox because the online community seems better than sony's. Microsoft seems to have a bigger following for online activity, although I'm sure sony will catch up sooner or later.

The final reason, is because I'm not wanting to spend over $600.00 on a f*cking game system. The best version of the PS3 is like what, $599.99 if not higher. I bought my 360 for $399.99 (or was it $499.99, I can't remember I just know it wasn't 6)
How much do you pay a month for online service? $5?

Do that for two years, and you've almost paid for the PS3, and you still don't have the high definition movie player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back