Ah! Too Many Games! Which of the Fall Line-up Are You Buying?

-Medal of Honor Warfighter
-Killzone Trilogy(PS3)
-Street Fighter x Tekken (VITA)
-Super Monkey Ball (VITA)
-The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
-Okami HD (PS3)
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-WWE '13
-Assassin's Creed III
-Assassin's Creed Liberation (VITA)
-LEGO Lord of the Rings
-Myst (3DS)
-Mass Effect Trilogy (PC, 360)
-Halo 4 (360)
-Little Big Planet Karting (PS3)
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
-Call of Duty: Black Ops II
-Persona 4 (VITA)
-Hitman: Absolution
-Playstation Allstars Battle Royale
-Far Cry 3
Of that list those.

I was done with the Halo series after what I thought to be lackluster multiplayer in 3 (but a fun story), and a plot I didn't care about in ODST. Hoard mode was fun, but it just felt like they were selling out to the Gears fans that made the mode popular, and it wasn't a gimmick worth continuing to play the game for. But I will say, Reach brought me back. I don't know how many hours I sank into Reach, which was impressive because I didn't own a 360 (still don't). The multiplayer was the best in the series, and I will stay take a game of SWAT over just about any other shooter on the planet. The story was also beautifully done, and the marketing for the game was incredible. Anybody else watch those live-action movie/trailer things they put out?

Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Baby!!!
multiplayer.jpg

need_for_speed_most_wanted_2012_9.jpg

I'll be getting:
Black Ops 2 (Pre-Ordered)
WWE '13 (Pre-Ordered)
NFS:MW2 (Pre-Ordering in a few days)
AC:III (Pre-Ordering in a few days)
And possibly Hitman: Absolution.

I'm going to have to find time for all of them, seeing as WWE '13 & NFS come out the day after AC:III comes out.

So I thought they were just making an HD version of NFS:MW for the recent generation...but it's a completely new game? Is the original even old enough for them to make a brand new game, and use the exact same name? Why not add a "2" at the end, or come up with something different? I'm not sure I understand that decision.

That being said, it looks absolutely gorgeous.

EDIT: The ground FX and cars look gorgeous. The buildings, when you stop to look at them, aren't great. I'm a little concerned about lack of structural damage to vehicles in-game. If I drive my car into a wall, or get smashed by a cop going 80mph, I want to see that represented in my vehicle. It's something 90% of the genre does these days; from what I've seen of the open world videos, that has yet to be implemented with Most Wanted.

Most of those games look pretty dull. Looks like its another year of class A drugs for me then.

Assassin's Creed III is a definite. May get Halo 4 also.

Still haven't acquired Dishonored and Resident Evil 6 so they take priority over everything else on that list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back