Talk to Spidey Thread

Veejay. He's a young and attractive guy who is ready to make waves in the place. Cerberus seems to be sorta like a celebrity group so having a Bollywood star in the midst sounds reasonable to me.

Pick two Hollywood films in recent history that Ramparte could have starred in?

What's your current favorite pro wrestling promotion?

Pick two Hollywood films in recent history that Ramparte could have starred in?

1. The Babadook. Ramparte would have been the one to put that fucked up book on the kid's shelf.

2. Hunger Games. Hell any of them. He'd be one of those Capitol dudes who lives luxuriously while children kill each other for his amusement.

What's your current favorite pro wrestling promotion?

Lucha Underground. WWE just doesn't pander to what I'd like to see anymore. Sometimes I'll hit up a stream to see what is going on, but it's not my show anymore.

I think most adult WWE fans kinda go through the motions now more than anything. So it'd be a lie to say it's currently my favorite promotion.

I am in a giving mood today, so here. Ramparte is still the fed's premier underrated character and one of the more intelligently written I've come across, sometimes I literally can't fathom how you struggle where others succeed, and that's not really a knock on anybody else.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON CREATIVE??!?

All jokes aside, I appreciate that man. There have been times where I felt Creative didn't understand the character and I've had to make him more one-dimensional the longer I've RP'd. It is a blow to any writer's ego when told they don't "get it" or that the character is "clichéd" when you look around and notice nobody is doing what you're doing. When Ramparte leaves Cerberus as people in factions are wont to do, I hope I can still portray him in a positive light.

Thanks Miko, and I fucking miss Terry Pratchett too.

Yall ain't got my Godsmack sun tat doe

According to reps, Stormrage

According to descriptions, Slaughter

Yall ain't got my Godsmack sun tat doe

According to reps, Stormrage

According to descriptions, Slaughter

About time you said something nice about me. :p

Irl I have a 1up mushroom on my arm that I eventually intend to turn into a half sleeve of Mario stuff and on my calf I have a panda playing video games.

About time you said something nice about me. :p

Irl I have a 1up mushroom on my arm that I eventually intend to turn into a half sleeve of Mario stuff and on my calf I have a panda playing video games.

I only hated Live Mas because it gave everyone the shits. You're awesome though.

What's it like hearing people bitch about things they hate in the fed, btw? Can't imagine wanting to be HoC here.

I only hated Live Mas because it gave everyone the shits. You're awesome though.

What's it like hearing people bitch about things they hate in the fed, btw? Can't imagine wanting to be HoC here.

If I may cut in, one of the worst things is people complaining about something that happens in the middle of a story. I know sometimes things may see random or out of nowhere but we almost always know what we're doing.

I do what I can. I like to think people like me and find me easy to get along with.

The worst part of being on creative is like when Thriller said, people bitch before a story wraps up. If you don't like something, then you have every right to let us know, but at least let a story play out before you jump all over us. Nothing drives me crazier than people not letting things play out before they want to see us burned at the stake.

We had a hell of a convo. Can't remember it tho. Just have a feel it was great

W frends watching fucking triumph the insult conic dog fuckever. Goddamn this is dumb. I want nachoes like a madman

We need to have another some time. Also I got really high watching Mania. It was the best PPV I had ever seen.

Shit. You see that Dalton Castle ROH entranc thing? Saw that high. Blew my fukin mind

Laying the shit alone. I think I quoted a fkn hhh song godam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back